Mississippi Gun Owners banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Premium Member
21,635 Posts

· Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Eaglestroker said:
Welcome, I'm in Oxford as well :) how is the DRPC?
I really like it! I have been a member since before they opened the Como range. Before I was having to drive to Hernando to shoot. So the Como range has cut out 40 minutes of drive time for each trip to the range.

It is a work in process but they are doing the work. They have three pistol bays, a 200-yard rifle range, and a 600-yard rifle range.

Everyone is extremely friendly there. Also, they have a very liberal guest policy.

· Registered
8,196 Posts
osucowboy8 said:
Eaglestroker said:
I really like it! I have been a member since before they opened the Como range. Before I was having to drive to Hernando to shoot. So the Como range has cut out 40 minutes of drive time for each trip to the range.

It is a work in process but they are doing the work. They have three pistol bays, a 200-yard rifle range, and a 600-yard rifle range.

Everyone is extremely friendly there. Also, they have a very liberal guest policy.
Welcome! Do they allow visitors, or do you have to be with a member? I'd like to try that 600 yard range!

· Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
jbpmidas said:
osucowboy8 said:
Eaglestroker said:

Welcome! Do they allow visitors, or do you have to be with a member? I'd like to try that 600 yard range!
You have to be with a member to visit. However, they let a member bring in up to two visitors per visit and there are no limits on the number of times a visitor can visit. Some places will let you visit a few times and then you have to join.

· Registered
5,989 Posts
Thanks for joining in! :wel4: :hi:

· Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
jbpmidas said:
Do you ever shoot on the 600 yard range?
I haven't yet. You have to qualify to shoot the 600 range and that means one of the officers has to be there to observe. I'm not sure I could qualify anyway. Maybe I'll get a chance to try when the weather gets a little warmer.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.