Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys and gals! New member here from south Louisiana around the Lafayette area. Have been a lurker for a long time and decided to join up yesterday. Thanks for letting me join up! My interests include Glock G19 9mm pistols, SCCY CPX2 9mm pistols, SKS rifles, and Chinese T53 Mosin rifles.

·
MSGO Court Jester
36,954 Posts
Then you should know how to cook gumbo, crawfish bisque, jambalaya, and etouffee. You'll need to attend all the meet & greets. :D

Free State Welcme.jpg

Reactions: Mesquite

·
Morte
4,269 Posts
Thank you Sir! I recognize your response since my mother is 1/2 German and 1/2 Irish and my Dad is 100% pure Cajun French!
Lots of people of German descent from around the Roberts’ Cove area.
My mother is full blood kraut but not from that area

·
Morte
4,269 Posts
Robert's Cove area, been there a few times during the October Fest. In their museum there are pictures of my grandfather, grandmother, and my mother.
Only Oktoberfest I have ever been to was Munich.

Moms family still lives in Germany, as she met my father when he was stationed over there in the 60s

·
Premium Member
10,037 Posts
Welcome from way down below the Mason Dixon line in Jackson county :welcomemsgo:
Lived in Lafayette area for short time in 50's.

·
Banned
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Welcome from here in God's Country on the Coast!!

You reload? I deliver to Lafayette! Will be there the second weekend of August!
Sorry no. I no longer reload due to not shooting a whole lot. Lately been buying "factory ammo" lately. Thanks for the offer though!

·
Premium Member
13,259 Posts
Welcome from Rankin Co. :hiya:

Reactions: Cliff731
1 - 20 of 31 Posts