Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon all! I've been watching the forum for a while and I'm pleased to be joining such a well mannered and polite forum.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
JMS, Welcome to you. We pride ourselves on our manners Sir or Maam. :blol:
Seriously though we are just a bunch of fun lovin' guys and gals that have a few things in common. I do some hunting up your way (Noxapater) and have been to Louisville several times.
Go ahead and jump right into the forum and join the fun! :tophat:

·
Premium Member
21,644 Posts
JMS39339 said:
Good afternoon all! I've been watching the forum for a while and I'm pleased to be joining such a well mannered and polite forum.
Welcome aboard!! We are certainly proud to have you come in and join iwth us! Thanks so much for the kind words; they are appreciated.

Again, :welcome:

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Welcome aboard. I was wondering if people above Jackson had internet. Heck, we don't have a lot of members from your area. Don't be afraid to join in on any post. Look back and comment as you see fit. Welcome from way down in the south.
:hi:

·
Don't let "good enough" be the enemy of perfect.
10,873 Posts
:welcome: I'm originally from nearby Kemper County myself.

Louisville used to beat us (DeKalb) in football every year. That was the old Choctaw Conference with Union, Philadelphia, Macon, Louisville, DeKalb, and Ackerman.

I never thought of that being in the "northern" part of the state.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the warm welcome!

NRA, I still consider Louisville as central MS myself (I'm 40) and oddly enough I can remember beating DeKalb in football as well (kidding) :). I think the new rule has something to do with anything above I20 but I just can't be a "northerner".

Hey GunOneDown... we just got this Internet stuff a few weeks ago and MAN!, you wouldn't believe how crazy people are going over it.

And BigSig... If you've been to Noxapater, you really don't ever have a need to go anywhere else. Or at least that's what all the folks from 'Pater tell me.

Again... thanks for the welcome and I look forward to the forum.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Welcome JMS, lot's of good folks on here. And really the are quite well mannered. Hey BigSig, I have a neice that lives in the big city of Noxapater, small world 'eh!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts