Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guy's ,

My names Rob ... Married w/ 3 kids 17,15,13 work at a Golf Course as a tech and love anything firearms .... I love the the looks ..the mechanics and function I been addicted for about 5 years now I collect anything semi auto but I do have various bolt and pump firearms too . I'am a stand up guy that would go down with his ship .. I hate whiners . Lol

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
:welcomemsgo: Chef Frodo is out hunting for fresh "everything plus the squeal" ingredients for the bologna surprise, Cliff is in the lounge watching old episodes of "Beretta", and the rest of us have our shoes off with those rearview mirror piney scented Christmas trees hung from our big toes warming them by the fire, so grab yourself one of the trees from the counter, and have a seat for a spell.
:welcome:

·
Registered
15,440 Posts
Welcome from the population of wonderful and friendly down town Duelin Banjers Mississippi!!!! to find better people than you going to find on msgo you going have to die and go to heaven!!!! Glad to have you with us!
:welcomemsgo::hiya:

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Unfortunately :(

I belong to a firearms forum here at home. Longislandfirearms.com with a great bunch of guys and gals just like your group look me up ...same screen name ... With all the crap happening with OUR lifestyle lately it might be a good idea to have friends all over the country . :)

·
Infidel
4,240 Posts
Unfortunately :(

I belong to a firearms forum here at home. Longislandfirearms.com with a great bunch of guys and gals just like your group look me up ...same screen name ... With all the crap happening with OUR lifestyle lately it might be a good idea to have friends all over the country . :)
Welcome! I joined that forum few years ago, just to read up on what's going on up there and how it's being accepted by gun owners up there. I'd say we are all on the same page, just not in the same boat so to speak!
Hope you hang around some SSR!!

·
Rational Anarchist
14,498 Posts
My recruiter was from upstate New York. He wasn't all that different than us. He just talked funny. Instead of "ya'll" it was "yous guys". I've known a few from NYC. They were pretty damn different but most were still alright guys, being Marines and all. The city boys definitely weren't gun people, that's for sure. Some of them also seemed to think being city boys somehow made them tough and seemed to think somebody that talks like I do is practically retarded. Of course some of them were, on occasion, proven wrong on both counts.

Now, I believe I'd have to leave, or become quite the outlaw, if what ya'll are dealing with ever came here. Heck, I'm already pissed, and curse Ronny Regan, because I can't buy a select fire weapon at a reasonable price. It also irks me that I need permission to get a muffler for my weapons.

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My recruiter was from upstate New York. He wasn't all that different than us. He just talked funny. Instead of "ya'll" it was "yous guys". I've known a few from NYC. They were pretty damn different but most were still alright guys, being Marines and all. The city boys definitely weren't gun people, that's for sure. Some of them also seemed to think being city boys somehow made them tough and seemed to think somebody that talks like I do is practically retarded. Of course some of them were, on occasion, proven wrong on both counts.

Now, I believe I'd have to leave, or become quite the outlaw, if what ya'll are dealing with ever came here. Heck, I'm already pissed, and curse Ronny Regan, because I can't buy a select fire weapon at a reasonable price. It also irks me that I need permission to get a muffler for my weapons.
I like the way you talk .. Jarhead . I'am sure we ARE different in some ways but alike in others and yes living in NY is very hard to deal with especially being a freedom loving Constitution loving red blooded American male but I'am trapped here for at least 10 more years I just hope there is "Free America" left to go to when my work here is done . "Change" is coming to the whole country and "they" keep telling us that "change" is good . I for one know it is not ... What is soo bad with the simple things in life ? Anyway I just hope you Fella's hold on to what you have ! And if we can learn and share with each other is all I can wish for .

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Welcome! I joined that forum few years ago, just to read up on what's going on up there and how it's being accepted by gun owners up there. I'd say we are all on the same page, just not in the same boat so to speak!
Hope you hang around some SSR!!
Thanks for the Welcome ... The forum is pretty good bunch of people it's are only way to really link up with like minded people with NY being such a melting pot of people . Are biggest problem is politicians and transplants here for high paying jobs they come out of Liberal universities start a family and then want the whole world bubble wrapped to keep "the children " safe . Lol

·
Rational Anarchist
14,498 Posts
I like the way you talk .. Jarhead . I'am sure we ARE different in some ways but alike in others and yes living in NY is very hard to deal with especially being a freedom loving Constitution loving red blooded American male but I'am trapped here for at least 10 more years I just hope there is "Free America" left to go to when my work here is done . "Change" is coming to the whole country and "they" keep telling us that "change" is good . I for one know it is not ... What is soo bad with the simple things in life ? Anyway I just hope you Fella's hold on to what you have ! And if we can learn and share with each other is all I can wish for .
Once you've done your time, if you can stand the subtropical heat, humidity, ticks, tornadoes and humming bird sized mosquitos, you'd be welcome down here. Our own @Doug Bowser is, I'm pretty sure, a transplant from New York. Of course being guys, we'd never let you forget you're a Yankee but that's all in fun.

I really think we should see what is going on in New York, California and other states with similar political environments and realize that there are powerful forces that are fighting to bring the same tyranny to us.

Your staying active with us should help remind us of how good we have it and how our natural, God given rights will be taken from us if we aren't vigilant or, perhaps, even if we are.

·
Registered
15,440 Posts
Jar all you got to do is meet a bunch of the folk off here!!!!! You WILL know just how good we got it down here and won't soon forget it!!
:101010::101010:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts