close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New Ruger Mark IV 22/45 Lite

Discussion in 'Rimfire' started by jakeg823, Jan 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. martind903

martind903 Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Clinton
    Not advocating that past photobucket pics be updated, just don't use it going forward. It is really frustrating to not be able to see a posted pic! I enjoy seeing those pics.

jakeg823 likes this.
  2. jakeg823

jakeg823 Distinguished Poster

Yeah I'm a little bitter too. Been a member here for 7 years so that's a lot of pictures I've posted over the years.

3. TwangBanger

TwangBanger Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Randy, it's a headache and a hassle, having to deal with all that recall mess.

You should just go ahead and sell it to me - for about half of what you paid - just to get out from under all that stress.

DEADEYE 1, Blondie70, CajunBP and 3 others like this.
  4. chris_k

chris_k Distinguished Poster

Same. I put my serial in as soon as I saw the first email about the recall come through. Have yet to see a box.

5. jakeg823

I waited a week or two, so basically they're just full of it. No big deal. I haven't had time to shoot lately, and if I did, this issue wouldn't cause me to not shoot it. I tried to replicate the problem they demonstrate on a YouTube video, but mine doesn't appear to be affected.

6. Brother_Love

Brother_Love Distinguished Poster

I just entered my serial number today, we will see.

7. jakeg823

Well...finally got my shipping box in today. Will print off the form tomorrow and mail it out Monday.

chris_k likes this.
  8. chris_k

chris_k Distinguished Poster

Still waiting on mine. They sure aren't in any hurry.