Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just this past week received my 10mm xdm. Just like other xd pistols I've owned, could not be more pleased. I've been handloading for 30 years, so the expense of ammo will be mitigated.
Also, with handloads, the 10mm becomes a very versatile round, with loads lighter than a .40 S&W all the way up to 1,300 fps 180 grain loads. You don't have to ask which ones are in the gun when you shoot it. Will be on the lookout for deals on good brass, but have a few hundred to get started. In addition to this, I have shot some .40 S&W loads through the gun with no issues what so ever. With my reduced .40 loads and 10mm standard springs, she shoots like a 9mm. I should have purchased a 10 years ago. Anyone else have stories?

thanks

·
Premium Member
13,266 Posts
There's several 10mm fans on here. It's one of my favorite pistol rounds. Currently have five of them, two G20's, G29, Delta Elite and a Tac Ultra MS.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Love the 1911s, just keep in mind, I don't think you want to shoot .40s in a 10mm 1911?
I could be wrong, but I know the G20 & XDM, you are good to go. Nice versatility.
But nothing like a nice 1911, my son has a CDE and it is fine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts