close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New to MSGO

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Center' started by Cupit, Apr 21, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Cupit

Cupit Active Member

I'm glad to be here - I actually got the idea to find a forum like this one from a popular YouTuber who suggest local forums for used gun buying. Later this year I'll be looking to get my first cc. (thinking about something along the lines of a glock 27) Anyway I hope to have some good times here as I further my hobbies!

2. TwangBanger

TwangBanger Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Welcome from the MS Gulf Coast. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.

3. TippersDad

TippersDad Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

And welcome from the other end of the state...the hills of NE Mississippi!!!

4. Jarhead5811

Jarhead5811 Rational Anarchist MSGO Supporter

Welcome from Jasper County!

5. BasMstr

BasMstr Distinguished Poster

:hiya::welcomemsgo:

Probably shouldn't have mentioned the "G" word right away. Now you're gonna get! Hang on anf have fun!

6. fordpkup

fordpkup Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

7. maxhush

maxhush Distinguished Poster

NW MS
    :welcomemsgo: I hope you're not a rabid fan of the fried bologna sammiches. We had an incident earlier where two of our veteran members had a fracas over the last one on the bar counter at the MSGO Cantina.

8. granjack

granjack Distinguished Poster

Vicksburg
    He is young and doesn't know any better yet. He'll learn. :)

9. Sum Gy Custom Firearms

Sum Gy Custom Firearms Distinguished Poster

Artwelcome.gif Even though you mentioned wanting a Gluk as long as you don't make any more mistakes we may let you stay!!! Best folk in the world here on msgo!!! :D:D

mattblake and BasMstr like this.
  10. Cupit

Cupit Active Member

Haha don't get me wrong I love a lot of guns regardless of makes or models. It's going to be whatever gun i run across at the time that fits me well. Us as avid consumers are always changing our minds and wanting something different than we did before. As far as looks goes I've been a fan of Makarovs ever since I was a kid. Right now only handgun I own is a old Ruger P90 .45 - and it shoots and fits damn well but its no cc

phillipd, maxhush, Quickeye and 3 others like this.
  11. Jarhead5811

Don't let the old farts scare you away from talking about or even buying a Glock. They're like the old women still sporting bee hive hairdoos, they're stuck in the past. :p

12. Quickeye

Quickeye Vietnam & Persian Gulf Wars MSGO Supporter

Welcome to MSGO. Have you seen the TV commercial with the black sealant in the bottom of the guy's boat? Don't believe it!
    Everybody's guns were in that boat and it sank in the deepest part of the lake/river but can't remember which one.
    Including your unborn '27. Welcome aboard, seriously.:welcomemsgo::fullauto::fullauto1::uzi::shotgun:

phillipd, maxhush, Cupit and 3 others like this.
  13. Sum Gy Custom Firearms

Sum Gy Custom Firearms Distinguished Poster

Just remember you young whipper snapper us old farts was totin and fightin before you was a dirty thought in your pappy's mind!!! An we still here!!! :p:D:D:D

para40, wllmkttrll, phillipd and 3 others like this.
  14. Cupit

Cupit Active Member

Haha thanks for the warm welcomes everyone - A very diverse and charismatic bunch of folks here.

15. BasMstr

BasMstr Distinguished Poster

Don't listen to Jarhead, he's got little hands. But since you have a Ruger, we can be friends. :cool:

phillipd, Cupit, fordpkup and 2 others like this.
  16. sand_man

sand_man Grouchy Old Fart MSGO Supporter

You ain't seen nuttin' yet!

BasMstr, Cupit, fordpkup and 2 others like this.
  17. maxhush

maxhush Distinguished Poster

NW MS
    He likes Makarovs, so he's earned a reprieve. :lol5:

18. Jarhead5811

image.jpeg