Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,046 Posts

·
Registered
15,440 Posts
Welcome from HOT and sunny Down Town Duelin Banjers Mississippi!! You have stumbled on to the home of the best folks in the world. There are a few A-Holes present here but you stick around you will find that out!!! Just try to ignore them and you will be alright.
:hiya:

·
Premium Member
21,644 Posts
CMP HP match monthly at Magnolia R&P Club ...

welcome.gif

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So you have shot high power?
It's basically the same except you have to go to CMP web site and take the affidavit to a notary
then just bring that to the match and your in.
We shoot a 200yd match. Usually two relays. I usually shoot my M1 Garand first relay than my AR15 for the second relay.
I just getting into HP shooting never shot a cmp match . I plan on bringing my m1a i just left the mchenry range this afternoon getting it fine tuned .I have the affidavit form ready to go.

·
Premium Member
6,251 Posts
What I bring to a match:

Must haves:

It's just a $10 match fee at Magnolia and for the first match, the CMP affidavit completed to turn in

Rifle(s)...anything from AR, M1A, Garand, Mausers, Enfields or whatever really. Sling helps.

Hearing and eye protection

60 rounds of ammo per relay (we usually shoot two relays at Magnolia). Club has surplus 30-06 usually for purchase.

Chamber flag (we can loan one)

Nice to have:

Shooting mat

Spotting scope

Case for guns (if not in case, bring to line muzzle up and action open)...no guns to the line till match director called for it.

What do i leave out guys?

·
Premium Member
21,644 Posts
Case for guns (if not in case, bring to line muzzle up and action open)...no guns to the line till match director called for it.

What do i leave out guys?
Look like you pretty well covered it!!

Col this is a great group of guys -- they will welcome you with open arms ... it would be an honor for you to come to Magnolia as well ...

1 - 20 of 42 Posts