Mississippi Gun Owners banner

New Twist on Primers

1K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  encoreman 
G
#1 ·
I was in Gary's Pawn and Gun Shop in Columbus today and they had primers. When I asked for sr primers, the clerk hesitated and went to one of the other guys behind the counter and came back and told me that I had to buy something else before they could sell me some primers, They're holding primers as hostage to force you to make another purchase. After it was all said and done, I left with 2 boxes (100 count) and did not have to make another purchase. Although, I shouldn't have had to anyway because the primers were $5.00 per box.

#6 ·
encoreman said:
I probably would have told him to put them where the sun didn't shine. Ya'll know we could be rich if we just started a company manufacturing reloading components. I will volunteer to sell them if ya'll can get them made. Any takers??
I suspect nowadays ya gotta all but sell your soul to the Feds before you can get OK'd to manufacture anything which "terrorists" could use.

So, do you want to do the selling on straight commission, or salary plus??

#11 ·
Okay you guys figure out what we need to get the ball rolling on this venture. I will sell on straight commission. Heck all you would need is a couple of ads online and a telephone. It would stay busy all the time. We may need to add more support staff, some secretaries may be needed. We going to use UPS or FEDEX for shipping. I think the guys in the warehouse want a raise and more time off. Hold it on second thought this may be more of a PITA than I 1st thought.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.