Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK, Press and politics here:

Muslim who SCHUMER got into US after he claimed he was denied by TRUMP BAN, arrested for SEXUAL ATTACK ON CHILD @SenSchumer - Geller Report

Innocent until proven guilty in a (U.S.?) court of law -- even for an "international visitor/athlete", and from the Pamela Geller website (as a Jew, she is NOT a friend of Islam), but it is still VERY disconcerting ... and disturbing -- if the allegations/charges are true.

I hope the USG quickly pulls his "Indian"/Kashmiri(?) passport/visa ...

(BTW, "Kashmiri" is code for "Muslim" -- he is NOT Indian/Hindi. Unlike Pakistan, India has Hindus, Muslims and Christians).

[Dems: Party, Politics and Partisanship over Country ... JMO]

Updated story:
Schumer and Gillibrand Helped Athlete Being Held on Sex Charges Obtain Visa

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
UpChuckie Schumer still thinks that the dimwits WON the
last election; obviously he will crawl into any slime pit he
can in search of votes. Suffers from delusions of adequacy
as a human being. The last thing I saw that slimy was a
moccasin in a pothole full of rainwater and muck.

·
Premium Member
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I can't stand Schumer. Every time I watch TV lately he's drooling bout some whiny crap.
No Senate Repubs have any spine/other anatomical parts to respond-in-kind to/go full attack mode on Minority Leader Sen. Schumer ... well, except maybe Tom Cotton.

###
[RE: The delayed Senate confirmation vote on CIA Director-Nominee, Mike Pompeo:]

Pompeo was confirmed on Monday, and video of that vote taken from CSPAN3 shows the heated confrontation between Cotton and Schumer.

Schumer told Cotton he should lower his voice and that the discussion should be taken into a hallway, Hayes reports.

"Schumer told Cotton that the Senate had never previously confirmed a CIA director on Inauguration Day and if Cotton had been around eight years earlier, he'd know that Republicans didn't extend that courtesy for incoming president Barack Obama," Hayes writes.

"Eight years ago, I was getting my a-- shot at in Afghanistan," Cotton responded. "So don't talk to me about where I was 8 years ago."

Cotton spent 2001-14 in the U.S. Army, seeing duty in both Iraq and Afghanistan.

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Schumer told Cotton he should lower his voice and that the discussion should be taken into a hallway, Hayes reports.

"Schumer told Cotton that the Senate had never previously confirmed a CIA director on Inauguration Day and if Cotton had been around eight years earlier, he'd know that Republicans didn't extend that courtesy for incoming president Barack Obama," Hayes writes.

"Eight years ago, I was getting my a-- shot at in Afghanistan," Cotton responded. "So don't talk to me about where I was 8 years ago."
Lol, so is Schumer brave or just stupid for basically telling an army vet of 13 years to meet him out back to finish an argument?

·
Premium Member
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lol, so is Schumer brave or just stupid for basically telling an army vet of 13 years to meet him out back to finish an argument?
From Sen. Cotton's website:

Tom served in Iraq with the 101st Airborne and in Afghanistan with a Provincial Reconstruction Team.

Between his two combat tours, Tom served with The Old Guard at Arlington National Cemetery. Tom’s military decorations include the Bronze Star Medal, Combat Infantry Badge, and Ranger Tab.

###

All I need to know about him ...

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
Huh, I read that and Nguyen Loan came immediately to mind.

For those who doesn't know who Mr Loan is, he is the one on the left with his back to the camera.

View attachment 46991
If I'm remembering correctly, Nguyen Loan was executing a Viet Cong leader who was instrumental in the Tet Offensive. He shot the bad guy in a war zone but that's not what the picture looked like. Loan was doing the right thing but that picture ruined his life. Most people are more concerned with WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE instead of WHAT IT IS.

It LOOKS LIKE democrats are being humanitarians by rolling out the welcome mat to these people who don't belong here. We know that's not really WHAT IT IS. Americans are generally too stupid to distinguish between LOOKS LIKE and IS. Besides, what's a little child rape to a liberal as long as they're getting what they want.

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
... Besides, what's a little child rape to a liberal as long as they're getting what they want.
That will be the next thing that liberals try to defend - sex with kids and/or animals. They will probably come up with some more letters to add to the LGBTQUIAlphabet.

Child love seems to be one thing that some of the Muslims and some of the democrats have in common.

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
There is a large not so well known in decent society group
called NAMBLA(national man boy love association) for those
who didn't recognize the acronym that was protected by
some Democratic judge years ago that advocates child
molestation and now apparently they are driving the
dimwit party agenda.:groan:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts