Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remington emerges from Ch 11 bankruptcy. CEO admits mistakes but promises to do better. They will expand product lines of H&R and Para in 2019. Barnes Bullets and Marlin are slated for renewal, whatever that means.

Winchester. Wins gov't contract for $8 million plus, for 7.62. Work will be done at their "state of the art" facility in Oxford, MS. (Yeah!)

Trijicon licenses BAE Systems OASYS thermal imaging and aiming technology. OASYS (A German optics and aiming concepts company) will be incorporated into Trijicons thermal imaging products:

·
Premium Member
6,229 Posts
If they want to make money, send Marlin back to their original hometown.
With H&R, they sold millions of the Handi-Rifle. And let H&R start back building their revolvers in 22/22magnum. H&R sold millions of those 22 revolvers and now Heritage is selling millions of 22/22 magnum single action revolvers. And Henry is selling their share of the single shot shotguns similar to the handi rifles. My advice, no charge, just give me a discount on the first H&R revolvers in almost 30 years.

·
Lord of Butt Hurt - \m/
1,125 Posts
Maybe H&R could start building Garands again, just the first thought that came into my head. My Garand is a Korean era H&R.

·
Registered
10,523 Posts
Remington emerges from Ch 11 bankruptcy. CEO admits mistakes but promises to do better. They will expand product lines of H&R and Para in 2019. Barnes Bullets and Marlin are slated for renewal, whatever that means.

Winchester. Wins gov't contract for $8 million plus, for 7.62. Work will be done at their "state of the art" facility in Oxford, MS. (Yeah!)

Trijicon licenses BAE Systems OASYS thermal imaging and aiming technology. OASYS (A German optics and aiming concepts company) will be incorporated into Trijicons thermal imaging products:
Why'd they clip that turtle to the top of the rifle?

·
MSGO Court Jester
39,401 Posts
How do you"expand" what doesn't exist? Having said that, I would love to see Para pistols being built again.

·
Premium Member
5,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Your humble correspondent doesn't know these things; about turtles and imaginary expansions, and renewals..........just reporting what the new CEO at ROC said.

He refers to the H&R and Para SKU product lines as being in mothballs. He went on, "For 2018, the battle cry has been 'Getting Our Customers Back' - get them back and repopulate the factories to get things moving again".
Sounds like an excerpt from a speech at a snoozing stockholders meeting.

·
MSGO Court Jester
39,401 Posts
Your humble correspondent doesn't know these things; about turtles and imaginary expansions, and renewals..........just reporting what the new CEO at ROC said.

He refers to the H&R and Para SKU product lines as being in mothballs. He went on, "For 2018, the battle cry has been 'Getting Our Customers Back' - get them back and repopulate the factories to get things moving again".
Sounds like an excerpt from a speech at a snoozing stockholders meeting.
:lol1: My question was not directed at you. I hope they get their act together.

Reactions: rigrat and Quickeye

·
MSGO Court Jester
39,401 Posts

·
MSGO Court Jester
39,401 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts