Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1081 - 1100 of 1121 Posts

·
Registered
11,443 Posts
Well my cousin got his cashed two weeks before I did and he had his in early November. Mine must have been knocked off the desk and ended up behind a cabinet or so it feels. In reality the NFA tracker shows 255days on average for f4 trust and I’m at 229 or so. It was shorter back in the fall but many must have used their stimulus checks on a can like I did.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Called ATF today. One of mine was approved on Feb 10th.
Just waiting on USPS now. I've been reading where that is taking 30+ days

·
Registered
13,351 Posts
Called ATF today. One of mine was approved on Feb 10th.
Just waiting on USPS now. I've been reading where that is taking 30+ days
I’m surprised they didn’t batch yours.
I used to work for that dealer, I would have thought yours would have come back by now.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I’m surprised they didn’t batch yours.
I used to work for that dealer, I would have thought yours would have come back by now.
I don't understand? What do you mean by "batch yours"?
What dealer are you speaking of?

·
Registered
13,351 Posts
I don't understand? What do you mean by "batch yours"?
What dealer are you speaking of?
Batch means they approve multiple stamps at once.
I used to work for the dealer you used for them, I remembered you posting about how you had to do the paperwork on here and I saw the cans come in.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Batch means they approve multiple stamps at once.
I used to work for the dealer you used for them, I remembered you posting about how you had to do the paperwork on here and I saw the cans come in.
Oh got ya now.
Yeah, the 1st one was done on paper because I was in Afghanistan, and I used the kiosk for the second one. The second one didn't get done until sometime in December, and the first paper one was done mid September.
Sure would've been nice if they'd seen I had another one out there!

·
Registered
13,351 Posts
Oh got ya now.
Yeah, the 1st one was done on paper because I was in Afghanistan, and I used the kiosk for the second one. The second one didn't get done until sometime in December, and the first paper one was done mid September.
Sure would've been nice if they'd seen I had another one out there!
I have seen them with dates further apart than that batched together.
one friend of mine had several from one dealer and 4 or 5 more from ms auto arms come back the same day. They ranged from august through December. Those were all done on a kiosk which really is a paper form. Silencer shop fills out the paper work and submits it in your name.
I wish they would open up efile for form 4 like they have for form 1.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Huh interesting.
I didn't even ask about the 2nd one because it has only been about 2 months since the check was cashed for it.
Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised when I get the call.

·
Blessed are the peacemakers
1,309 Posts
I managed to snag a YHM resonator K while it was in stock at SilencerShop today, I’ll update my wait times as I get them.
Prints are already on file but my photo has expired so I need to find a white wall in the hotel to take my picture against.

Reactions: rigrat and scott511

·
Registered
834 Posts
Called today to check on a F4. Lady said they are seeing 7-10 months. She was actually quite nice. Anyways mine is almost to 7 months

1081 - 1100 of 1121 Posts