Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1101 - 1120 of 1121 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,052 Posts
I was turned down on mine, Zero explanation as to why. Reapplying shortly.
Tell 'em Henry says yer GTG otherwise they will meet my hungry hogs...

·
Registered
11,443 Posts
It took them 250+ days to figure out you were declined? My guess it got lost somewhere and rather than admit they lost it, just deny it.
No the dealer said the declined paperwork must have gotten lost in the mail. I only found out when I called atf to check status. It was declined 2/2 check was cashed 6/30. ATF had no reason noted as to why I was declined. Here goes another 10month wait

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
No the dealer said the declined paperwork must have gotten lost in the mail. I only found out when I called atf to check status. It was declined 2/2 check was cashed 6/30. ATF had no reason noted as to why I was declined. Here goes another 10month wait
That BLOWS
Do they have a "reason declined" on the paperwork?
Seems awfully convenient for them that the "declined" paperwork was lost in the mail.

·
Premium Member
All lost in tragic accident. :(
121 Posts
I did not realize this thread existed.

Ordered a Nomad 30 on 3/10
Check cashed on 4/2

First visited it at LGS today (5/7) after telling myself not to think about it and just let the time pass. Gonna be a long 200 days.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Bad luck for you and Redlick83.

I started the process in April 2020. My plan was to purchase the cans while I was in Afghanistan, do all the paperwork from there, and then when I got home, most if not all of the wait time would be over.
It didn't work that way.
I did all the paperwork from there just fine only to come home and find out the can was backordered and it would likely be 2021 before anymore were made. I used a local shop from here and they didn't tell me that or I'd have bought a different one. Long story short, I didn't get paperwork for either one sent off until after I got home.

Sucks for yall though. Have you called and inquired about it? I think the average wait time per the atf is 7 months

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
So now you know you were denied with no way of knowing why or if you'll get denied again because the paperwork was "lost in the mail"
I would be requesting a copy of that lost paperwork. I don't know the process for that, but there is a disapproval block on the form 4. If you get denied they have to give a reason.

1101 - 1120 of 1121 Posts