Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Look at the vehicles sitting there with them. You won't find a single MS tag. As you can tell by the vote, the majority of us at Nissan don't want a union. The union hollering about harassment. They came to my house numerous times on my personal time. I don't know how many times they called. The ones wanting it are mostly new folks only been there a year or two. They think that they should have the same pay and benefits that we folks have worked our asses off for.

·
Danged ole' Hermit...
13,092 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,266 Posts

·
Registered
8,432 Posts
Look at the vehicles sitting there with them. You won't find a single MS tag. As you can tell by the vote, the majority of us at Nissan don't want a union. The union hollering about harassment. They came to my house numerous times on my personal time. I don't know how many times they called. The ones wanting it are mostly new folks only been there a year or two. They think that they should have the same pay and benefits that we folks have worked our asses off for.
no offense intended for the employees at Nissan who work their a$$ off. I have had 2 bad experiences with unions. my first was in a pre-fab concrete wall plant. I had to join the united steel workers union, kind of ironic since unions steal your money. easily the worst working conditions I have ever seen.
second was down here when a union operative infiltrated the small non union electrical company I worked for. I watched that guy working from the inside get plants hired then bring the vote by force. lying stealing back biting rooster bobbers....I was the non union rep for the "walk around" and the vote. I had a 1911 on me, just incase anyone tried to sway my vote...

unions are communist hives, full of animal farm pigs that only survive of your labor. if they would of won the vote at that non union company I would of been busted down to helper, lost my hourly rate, and any ANY union employee would have seniority over me. I fight my own fights and decide who I grace with my talent. only $2 hookers need a pimp.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
I used to work for a company that did contract work for the Delphi plant in Clinton. I saw what the UAW did to the two plants there first hand. When they announced they were shutting them down all the UAW folks were all standing around looking at each other and had no idea that the UAW was the main reason. There is no union in Mexico and that is were most of the production went.

·
Premium Member
1,897 Posts
Unions, protecting lazy people for years.
IBEW 42 years.
Earned every dime.
Have the remnants of my burnt body meat to prove it.....

You'll ,never, guess Who installed the aircraft warning light on the containment building @
Grand Gulf.......
When I wasn't drinking coffee or rolling dice........

·
Registered
9,242 Posts
I used to work for a company that did contract work for the Delphi plant in Clinton. I saw what the UAW did to the two plants there first hand. When they announced they were shutting them down all the UAW folks were all standing around looking at each other and had no idea that the UAW was the main reason. There is no union in Mexico and that is were most of the production went.
and still an empty building

·
Rational Anarchist
14,283 Posts
Delphi was actually IBEW (not UAW) but the results were the same. My Grandmother retired from there in the late '90s.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts