close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

North Carolina Gov Say's KMA

Discussion in 'Press Talk' started by rebel4ever, May 9, 2016.

1. bar306

bar306 Distinguished Poster

Meanwhile back at the DC Capitol Hill corral, Repub Congress people see nothing - hear nothing - say nothing!

2. vr1967

vr1967 Rooinek Amerikaanse

Here's some of the repubs from Mis'cippy taken last week in Washington

image.jpg

Last edited: May 9, 2016
  3. Hrdnox

Hrdnox Distinguished Poster

4. sand_man

sand_man Grouchy Old Fart MSGO Supporter

Glad he has the guts to stand up to them!

5. Boudreaux

Boudreaux ULTIMATE WEAPON THE GLOCK IS....FAIL IT DOES NOT

I read this story but the graphic confused me, did this type of legislation fail in Mississippi? I though we had something like this as well.

upload_2016-5-9_10-32-53.png

6. sand_man

sand_man Grouchy Old Fart MSGO Supporter

The law that passed here protected churches and businesses from being sued for refusing to do business for religious reasons. We didn't pass a bathroom bill.

7. Boudreaux

Boudreaux ULTIMATE WEAPON THE GLOCK IS....FAIL IT DOES NOT

Got it, thanks Sandy.

We should.

8. Caleb C

Caleb C Distinguished Poster

Lake, MS
    It blows my mind that this is even an issue. Present day Earth has got to be home to the single most willfully ignorant group of humans that's ever existed. Boys have a wiener and girls don't. If you've got one you are one. It seems pretty simple. On what planet is it acceptable for a man to follow a little girl into a restroom?

We need to plan a trip to DC and storm the DOJ's ladies executive restroom. It will go down in history as the most number of men performing the "helicopter" in unison. Hey Loretta Lynch... Helicopter! Helicopter! Helicopter! Do you think they'd get the message then?

TankerHC, CajunBP, phillipd and 6 others like this.
  9. mascott

mascott Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

LOGIC??, LOGIC?? Haven't I told y'all before!

10. wllmkttrll

wllmkttrll Distinguished Poster

clinton
    :lol6::lol6::lol:

11. I wonder what Obama would do if I put on a dress and followed his daughter into the bathroom.

12. 45flattop

45flattop Distinguished Poster

Jackson
    Good for the NC governor, I think that LOW retta Lynch is of the deluded opinion
    that perhaps not even the thug Holder held that whatever interpretation she puts
    on anything is automatically law by decree, the feckless congress should impeach
    her and others but won't, too many skeletons in that closet they don't want to
    come to light. I don't have daughters but after this if I did, I'd stand guard at
    the door of a public bathroom holding an axe after first making sure that there
    were no creeps lurking in there while my daughter was safe from molestation.

13. GunnyGene

GunnyGene Distinguished Poster

Low redda Lynch, who thinks she's God, was on the tube today. They're filing a discrimination suit against the Govna and anyone else involved, and might cut off the Fed money to some State operations.

Justice Department, North Carolina file dueling lawsuits over bathroom law | Fox News

I don't give a damn what some mental deficient thinks they are. If you have an XY chromosomes you're male, XX you're female. End of story.

Last edited: May 9, 2016
  14. rebel4ever

rebel4ever I'll Play Dixie If I Want To MSGO Supporter

His daughters don't pizz where you do. The rules don't apply to royalty.

Blondie70, bar306, Boudreaux and 3 others like this.
  15. rebel4ever

CajunBP, 94LEVERFAN, phillipd and 3 others like this.
  16. Caleb C

Caleb C Distinguished Poster

Lake, MS
    This is what makes big government so dangerous. If you don't do what Big Daddy says he may cut off the pay check. States should have never gotten themselves into the position to depend on the federal government so heavily. If people are ever going to think for themselves they got to remove that tit from their mouths.

17. rebel4ever

My preacher said God created man, and a week later he saw that man didn't need to be alone, so he created woman, not another man, and you are one or the other, not both. I agree.

18. Sum Gy Custom Firearms

Sum Gy Custom Firearms Distinguished Poster

Withholding money from the state huh? Then the state should withhold it's residents income taxes from the Feds!! see who gets poor the fastest!!!!:D

19. mascott

mascott Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

That is EXACTLY what I told my wife!