Well, they called tonight with my approval. Geeze that took a long time. Guess it was because of the holidays, because it usually comes back the next morning. Something tells me it may have come back on Christmas Eve, but they were so busy they didn't get to the call. Anyways, now I have a decision to make. I told the guy it was a little late and the gun wasn't on sale any longer, but he informed me they would honor the sale price. Another thing that makes me wonder if it wasn't their mistake. However, I'm really not sure I want the gun any longer. Gonna sleep on it and figure it out in the morning. I could always transfer the approval to another gun, but I'm not sure they have anything I really want. If they had a Bersa CC, I'd buy it, but they didn't the day I was there. I'm working a deal on another little .380 pocket pistol with a friend, so I'm fairly certain I'm not gonna want the DB. Oh well, I may have wasted a few people's time on this one.