Mississippi Gun Owners banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
14,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I always put ammo into those mtm plastic boxes... makes it easier to carry in my range bag. I opened 2 boxes of blazer brass to put them into one of the boxes, the brass in the box was a even mix of cci and federal. Never seen that one before. This ammo was bought about 8 months ago at wal mart and was unopened till a few minutes ago.

· Registered
15,551 Posts
Someone spilled a box somewhere along the way....

Bet you check your ammo b 4 you purchase from now on...its been so long since I've bought a box of commercially loaded pistol ammo...I might forget myself next time...

In this case...someone probably did you a favor...I aint a big fan of Blazer....are the bullets different?

· Registered
14,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Forgot to mention there is some discoloration on the brass, its uniform between the 2. I have several more boxes of this stuff, will look at them all and see if tis mixed too.

· Registered
98 Posts
Slngblde, betcha Wally World had several open boxes of different ammo and combined them....I know someone that bought a 200 round box of .223 in Remington but got home and had some Blazer junk mixed in with it.....

· Registered
15,551 Posts
jbpmidas said:
Depending on why I bought it, I would take it back. If you bought it for a match, take it back! No consistency between brands. If you just want to shoot it, FIRE AWAY!
Yep +1

Just another of many reasons not to buy "bargains"....or anything gun related at Wally World

especially if its the Clinton store....I only buy dog food there

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.