Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been getting an increase in inquiries on my carry belts the past few weeks so I figured it was a good opportunity to offer this up to the MSGO community again. Little higher than last year but better than nothing.

Pricing for plain belts with choice of hardware:
1.5”  EDC (Single Stitched) Normal Price: $70 Shipped
        Special Price per customer: $65 Shipped for one
             $120 Shipped for two
             $180 Shipped for three
             $240 Shipped for four
             $295 Shipped for five

1.5” EDC D.S. (Double Stitched) Normal Price: $80 Shipped
        Special Price per customer: $70 Shipped for one
             $130 Shipped for two
             $190 Shipped for three
             $250 Shipped for four
             $295 Shipped for five


Any hand stamped belt for $125 shipped – average savings of $40. The hand stamped belts are not limited by the earlier color choices, but by the ones offered on my website.

Black elephant full overlay belts for $100 - limit of 6 total sales.


As stated this a loose feeler to see if I even have enough interest for this to be worthwhile. Let me know your thoughts, please post up if you think you might want something so I have a general idea. Target # is 25 plus a few to cover those that back out.

To clarify for those unaware all of my carry belts are two layers of vegetable tanned Wickett & Craig Skirting/carving leather for a total thickness just shy of 1/4". These layers are glued and sewn together with a natural colored liner to prevent dye transfer onto your clothing even under the hardest uses. I think oil both sides with 100% pure neatsfoot oil to prevent cracking and apply an acrylic finish for a low maintenance long term finish. Some key features:

- Standard .225"-.235" thick construction for superior longevity where desired.
- 1.5" width will fit most pants and holsters, sheaths, phone clips/cases, etc.
- 7 holes at 3/4" spacing for plenty of adjustment.
- Center hole is the measurement given to me, giving you 2.25" of adjustment tight and loose.
- Solid brass/nickel plated hardware.
- Hand dyed/burnished edges.
- Taylored to suit your tastes and needs
- Buckles attached via chicago screws, easy replacement with others including your own.
- Quality hardware for a lifetime of use.
- Natural Liner standard to prevent dye transfer onto clothing.
- Machine stitched with bonded nylon thread.
- Oiled, then finished with an acrylic sealant for a low maintenance finish.


"So what will this get me over a store bought belt?" Is something you might be asking yourself at this point. It's simple really....longer life. So many of the store offerings today are single layered belts used from inferior quality materials and sold to you at a substantial mark up. After a few short months of use you've stretched it out to the point you need a new belt. I see a lot of makers offering single layer 'bull hide belts.' I can tell you from experience that a single layer no matter the thickness will continue to stretch as it doesn't have the stitching to stop it from stretching.




What colors are available?
















*NOTE: Unless you are ordering a hand tooled belt these are the ONLY color options available.

Thread choice: You have the option of the following:

1) White
2) Natural (Egg shell, off white)
3) Brown
4) Black

Edge Colors:

- Brown or Black only.
- Black only on black body colored belts.

**This is a no cash until build time buy, I don't want to deal with it until I'm ready to work on something this large. If we hit 25+ we will call it 'on' and I will begin to order materials again.




 

·
Waffennarr
Joined
·
8,838 Posts
One chestnut with brass roller buckle, white stitching; same measurements as the last 2 I received from you. If you don't have the measurements on file let me know Rob & I'll figger it out. ;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,644 Posts
About time I owned a nice piece of leather -- I'll take one.  Give me a little to to decide which one/color/etc.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
746 Posts
Rob, I believe you can put me down for: 1.5" EDC Double Stitched, center hole: 36" 36.5" or 37" (Fatter than I thought), Brown, white thread.

To make it easy, I'd like a 36.5" or 37" belt that looks EXACTLY like the "BROWN" (closest one to the camera) in your first photo of "What Colors Are Available?" in the original post.  

ETA: This one:

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wesm said:
Rob, I believe you can put me down for: 1.5" EDC Double Stitched, center hole: 36" (I WILL DOUBLE CHECK TO CONFIRM WHEN I FIND A YARDSTICK), Brown, white thread.

To make it easy, I'd like a 36" belt that looks EXACTLY like the "BROWN" (closest one to the camera) in your first photo of "What Colors Are Available?" in the original post.
To confuse you further, that's brown stitching LOL. Closer picture:




Waynebob126 said:
Put me down for one, single stiched
Added, thanks!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,009 Posts
Count me in.

wesm said:
Rob, I believe you can put me down for: 1.5" EDC Double Stitched, center hole: 36" (I WILL DOUBLE CHECK TO CONFIRM WHEN I FIND A YARDSTICK), Brown, white thread.

To make it easy, I'd like a 36" belt that looks EXACTLY like the "BROWN" (closest one to the camera) in your first photo of "What Colors Are Available?" in the original post.  

ETA: This one:

I'm in for the same color/style/buckle as Wesm, I like it. I'll insert measurements here when I get to the house. Thanks!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
746 Posts
Eaglestroker said:
wesm said:
Rob, I believe you can put me down for: 1.5" EDC Double Stitched, center hole: 36" (I WILL DOUBLE CHECK TO CONFIRM WHEN I FIND A YARDSTICK), Brown, white thread.

To make it easy, I'd like a 36" belt that looks EXACTLY like the "BROWN" (closest one to the camera) in your first photo of "What Colors Are Available?" in the original post.
To confuse you further, that's brown stitching LOL. Closer picture:

Umm.  Ok, I trust you.  Make it like either of those two in the picture, whatever the stitching color is, and I will be happy.  :)
 

·
Gatekeeper to my corner of Hell.
Joined
·
19,398 Posts
captain-03 said:
About time I owned a nice piece of leather -- I'll take one.  Give me a little to to decide which one/color/etc.
Rob's belts are nice pieces of leather, it's the finest belt I have ever own.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1010 said:
any chance of a leather holster (M&Pc 9mm)
 and a belt? :2tup:
No reason we couldn't handle an order at the same time, but it would make life complicated to try and cover every style of holster for a group offering like this.

bubbat said:
captain-03 said:
About time I owned a nice piece of leather -- I'll take one.  Give me a little to to decide which one/color/etc.
Rob's belts are nice pieces of leather, it's the finest belt I have ever own.
Thank you bubba!

dhollis51 said:
Y'all make sure you measure right. I'm an idiot and can't follow directions and have several belts.
Live and learn, should have spoke up sooner  :drink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,345 Posts
Im interested in two 1.5" EDC belts.

1 single stitch in the above Russett color,  Gold heel and bar buckle, brown edge(exact copy of that belt)
1 Brown Double stitch, matte nickel heel and bar buckle, brown edge, brown thread
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Myers said:
Im interested in two 1.5" EDC belts.

1 single stitch in the above Russett color,  Gold heel and bar buckle, brown edge(exact copy of that belt)
1 Brown Double stitch, matte nickel heel and bar buckle, brown edge, brown thread
First post edited to reflect.

For others reference and clarification on mixed orders, I just split the price as that level for each. Seems simple but folks asked last time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
746 Posts
Rob, just curious...I don't mean to ask dumb questions, but what is the color of the stitching on this belt?  


Regardless, I think I will need a 36.5" or a 37" belt instead of a 36.  The stitching that you called brown earlier is what I want, and I guess the polished nickle roller buckle is fine with me if that is what is on the belt in the photo I circled.

Also, it looks like you don't have dmel75's order on the belt list.  He wants the same style as me.

Thanks!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
wesm said:
Rob, just curious...I don't mean to ask dumb questions, but what is the color of the stitching on this belt?  


Regardless, I think I will need a 36.5" or a 37" belt instead of a 36.  The stitching that you called brown earlier is what I want, and I guess the polished nickle roller buckle is fine with me if that is what is on the belt in the photo I circled.

Also, it looks like you don't have dmel75's order on the belt list.  He wants the same style as me.

Thanks!
Black stitching, regarding measurement you'll still have to pick a number :) the buckle in the one posted is the matte nickel roller.

Definitely missed dmel's I thought it was your post. First post updated.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
746 Posts
Eaglestroker said:
wesm said:
Rob, just curious...I don't mean to ask dumb questions, but what is the color of the stitching on this belt?  


Regardless, I think I will need a 36.5" or a 37" belt instead of a 36.  The stitching that you called brown earlier is what I want, and I guess the polished nickle roller buckle is fine with me if that is what is on the belt in the photo I circled.

Also, it looks like you don't have dmel75's order on the belt list.  He wants the same style as me.

Thanks!
Black stitching, regarding measurement you'll still have to pick a number :) the buckle in the one posted is the matte nickel roller.

Definitely missed dmel's I thought it was your post. First post updated.
Matte nickle roller will be fine for me too.  And I see you have 36.5" on the tabulation.  That is fine.  You're set with what I want now.  :)
 
1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Top