Mississippi Gun Owners banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
I could only pick one, extra money, or guns.
4,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I was just gonna drop a comment here and say this particular knife isn't reserved for anyone, I haven't done anything more to it, and if any one out there viewing this thread likes that shape and may be interested shoot me a message. I was gonna use some black walnut or mahogany with some cape buffalo horn for the handles, but I figured I'd see if anyone wanted it first, so they could get a handle they desired.

·
Premium Member
15,683 Posts
I was just gonna drop a comment here and say this particular knife isn't reserved for anyone, I haven't done anything more to it, and if any one out there viewing this thread likes that shape and may be interested shoot me a message. I was gonna use some black walnut or mahogany with some cape buffalo horn for the handles, but I figured I'd see if anyone wanted it first, so they could get a handle they desired.
Pm a price with sheath and the handle in your own taste.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
39,435 Posts
What is the blade , handle length ?

·
Super Moderator
8,996 Posts
What's the thickness of the blade?

Reactions: ThatGuy

·
I could only pick one, extra money, or guns.
4,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I like it because it doesn’t have any weird angles to the point.
It's also one I just sat down and drafted myself. Usually people send me pictures of a blade and handle shape they want, which is fine I'm not happy unless people get exactly what they want, but it kinda reigns in my creativity a little. But when it was all said and done and I had the shape drafted out it just struck me as particularly nice for a reason I can't quite put my finger on. It just a good looking shape.

·
Premium Member
15,683 Posts
It's also one I just sat down and drafted myself. Usually people send me pictures of a blade and handle shape they want, which is fine I'm not happy unless people get exactly what they want, but it kinda reigns in my creativity a little. But when it was all said and done and I had the shape drafted out it just struck me as particularly nice for a reason I can't quite put my finger on. It just a good looking shape.
It’ll suit me as I don’t need a skinning knife or a tacti-cool “fighting” knife. Just something to carry around and lop off a branch or something while moving around the bush. Looks like it could be a decent camping knife too.

Main reason I didn’t go traditional handle material as well.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
39,435 Posts
Yep struck me as a nice medium chopper blade.

But you boys gotta stop posting these knives.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts