Mississippi Gun Owners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Monthly NRA Rifle Silhouette Match at Winnsboro Gun Club

When: Gates open at 9:00 A.M. this Saturday April 14, 2012.

Entry Fee: $10
Lunch: Free if you pay the entry fee, shoot and/or help with running the Match.
Grilled Deer Burgers and chips but usually with more than chips.
Place: Winnsboro, LA.
Classes: Smallbore(22 Rimfire) and Smallbore Hunter. Air Rifle: Open, Target and Sporter.

WGC is the closest drive Jackson Metro area residents have to shoot NRA Rifle Silhouette. The drive takes about 1 hour and 40 minutes from Jackson. It is an easy drive.
WGC is a very ritzy club with less than 30 Members and has for the last 15 years been the premier Rifle Silhouette facility in the Southeastern United States. 400 Smallbore targets out at one time 24 hours a day 365 days per year.
There will not be a lot of participants at this local Monthly Match. It is a good place to try your hand at Rifle Silhouette.

There will be equipment to loan. This is a simple game. Just show up!

Respond by replying to this topic. I will pass the word on to Bruce about how much food he will need for the folks from Mississippi.

GPS Coordinates to follow or I will stop by the Shoneys in Clinton if somebody wants to caravan.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I forgot....

Oh, I forgot. The range faces North so you will not have to look into the Sun. Unless something has changed the grass is cut like a putting green. No mud. No driving on the range.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts