O.F. Mossberg refuses to do business with Dick’s

Discussion in 'Press Talk' started by charlie2t, May 11, 2018.

1. charlie2t

charlie2t Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

It has come to our attention that Dick’s Sporting Goods recently hired lobbyists on Capitol Hill to promote additional gun control. Make no mistake, Mossberg is a staunch supporter of the U.S. Constitution and our Second Amendment rights, and we fully disagree with Dick’s Sports Goods’ recent anti-Second Amendment actions. Effective immediately, Mossberg will not accept any future orders from Dicks’s Sporting Goods or Field & Stream, and is in the process of evaluating current contractual agreements.” Press Release O.F. Mossberg & Sons, Inc.

2. SubGunFan

SubGunFan Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Jackson
    Another reason why I like Mossberg shotguns.

94LEVERFAN, Chicknman, para40 and 6 others like this.

3. HerrZnk

HerrZnk Distinguished Poster

Good for them.

Chicknman, para40, rigrat and 4 others like this.
  4. melmerf

melmerf Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Good on them. Mossy 590 is next on my list. So far I have the replacement follower from GG&G. Hey, ya gotta start somewhere.

5. Caleb C

Caleb C Distinguished Poster

Lake, MS
    Hmmm.... I'm not a big fan of most Mossberg products and I dang sure don't need any more shotguns but, that's enough to make me consider buying something from them.

Last edited: May 11, 2018
    Chicknman, para40, rigrat and 2 others like this.
  6. Cliff731

Cliff731 Danged ole' Hermit...

For all of the above.............. :yeah:

para40, Leonidas and rigrat like this.
  7. BasMstr

BasMstr Distinguished Poster

I just need to get my 935 Accu Mag to one of our resident shotgun experts for a little tuning

8. 94LEVERFAN

94LEVERFAN Distinguished Poster

Got a Shockwave riding in my truck. Full of .00 buck. Will end most discussions if the other party is being "unreasonable".