Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Nearly 2,500 refugees from terrorism hotspots around the world are bound for the U.S. after being rejected by Australia, but not even top lawmakers can get answers about who they are." ...
"When staffers probed the number of individuals being considered for resettlement, they were told it was “classified,” even though refugee admissions are traditionally public. Officials, however, did confirm countries of origin to be Iran, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Somalia, Iraq and Sudan, as well as some deemed “stateless.”"

Obama administration stiff-arms lawmakers questioning secret refugee deal -FOX link

"While Western countries worldwide are struggling with mass immigration from third world countries, Australia has taken a much harder line than most. The island nation refuses to allow the migrant boats to reach their shores, intercepting them at sea and turning them away"...
"In early November a secretive deal was exposed where President Obama has agreed to take 1800 of these refugees off Australia’s hands"

Final Hours: Obama Moves To Grant Asylum To 1,800 "High Threat" Muslims DENIED By Australia - Conservative Daily Post

·
Don't let "good enough" be the enemy of perfect.
10,639 Posts
I will never understand how Obama has been allowed to make decisions like that with NO statutory authority.

This is the closest the US has ever come to having a monarch.

Just wait until Trump tries something like that and they will scream about impeachment.

·
Don't let "good enough" be the enemy of perfect.
10,639 Posts
Trump's promise:

----------------------------------

Additionally, on the first day, I will take the following five actions to restore security and the constitutional rule of law:

FIRST, cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum and order issued by President Obama

SECOND, begin the process of selecting a replacement for Justice Scalia from one of the 20 judges on my list, who will uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States

THIRD, cancel all federal funding to Sanctuary Cities

FOURTH, begin removing the more than 2 million criminal illegal immigrants from the country and cancel visas to foreign countries that won’t take them back

FIFTH, suspend immigration from terror-prone regions where vetting cannot safely occur. All vetting of people coming into our country will be considered extreme vetting.

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR DONALD TRUMP

·
Free Edward Snowden
6,640 Posts
He really keeps trying to drop as many floaters in the punchbowl as he can before he's out of office. Bunker mentality indeed. I guess we just weren't worthy of him and need to be taught the error of our ways. :mad:
He has historical precedent on his side.

Spring 1945. While Germany was pretty much destroyed, anyway, AH decided that the German people didn't deserve him. He set about ensuring that the entire country was utterly laid to waste.

·
Registered
15,397 Posts
And those 'over there' aren't armed ... and don't have the 2A.
Not my problem. They can fix that if they have the balls. There is no excuse for submitting to tyranny, so apparently they have no balls.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts