OFP Match Worx Shooting Facility Grand Opening

Discussion in 'Gun Clubs' started by lima4specter, Sep 8, 2015.

1. lima4specter

lima4specter Distinguished Poster

OFP Match Worx's new shooting facility will host their Grand Opening in early November. It's open to the public on that day (exact date TBA closer to the opening date). Feel free to come by and see the facility, the amenities and shoot on any of the 5 fields (pistol, 100, 300, 600 & 1000 yard fields). Membership applications will also be available for interested people to sign up.

The facility is located at 895 Greenwood Chapel Road, Carthage, MS.
    For more information on the range, please visit the website: www.ofprange.com

2. Shine68

Shine68 Distinguished Poster

a little pricey....... esp. for the 1000 yd range

3. captain-03

captain-03 Moderator Staff Member MSGO Supporter

Byram, MS
    Did this happen?? Did they open??

4. stewbaby

stewbaby Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

5. Dr. Benway

Dr. Benway Distinguished Poster

I hope he falls right on his big fat lying stolen valor ass. Keep changing your company name. You aren't fooling anyone.

6. Scharfschütze

Scharfschütze Waffennarr

Is this the guy who started out as Salt Dog or some such?

7. captain-03

captain-03 Moderator Staff Member MSGO Supporter

Byram, MS

Yep!!

8. Dr. Benway

Dr. Benway Distinguished Poster

Yes. Plus he changed the Salt Dog LLC to Precision Rifle Ordnance. I guess he's trying to hide from his past transgressions. Still no apology for all the ass whipping threats which he justified by his false claim of being an PTSD afflicted multi tour combat veteran and scout sniper during the 6 months of service before getting getting discharged for vaginitus. And of course no apology for the stolen valor.

9. BreaksRackets

BreaksRackets Distinguished Poster

Ahhhhh, the good Dr has the memory of an elephant

10. mascott

mascott Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

As he should in this case

Lefty2Guns and BreaksRackets like this.
  11. shoeshooter

shoeshooter Distinguished Poster

Florence
    I'm not a CIA photo analyst, nor have I played one on TV, but I see nothing resembling a range on Google satellite view. I would think even an old photo would show signs of earthmoving activity. No interest in visiting, just curious.

1010 likes this.
  12. Scharfschütze

Scharfschütze Waffennarr

This 300 yd qualification BS is just such ... BS. Wanna do that with mechanical sights? OK. Telescopes, well if your rifle is zeroed from a rest that is no problem. The arrogant
    "In order to qualify for those ranges, shooters must keep 5 shots inside of a 3" diameter circle from the 300-yard firing line. Cutting the line doesn't count so bring your A-game." says a lot for those of us here who have fired XTC HP NRA matches. Really? Let's do this, I'll use my RR NM AR, mechanical sights, you do the same with whatever mechanical sights you wish. Arschloch.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2016
    Dr. Benway, 1010 and dhollis51 like this.
  13. Scharfschütze

Scharfschütze Waffennarr

And IIRC wasn't there a complaint from local church adjacent to his range? Or was that another?

14. SubGunFan

SubGunFan Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Jackson
    Google Maps does not update very often over rural areas.

BasMstr, 1010 and mascott like this.
  15. Leadburner

Leadburner Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Took my shoot house out in the boonies three years to show up on google maps.:lol6:

16. biscuitnt

biscuitnt Distinguished Poster

That is correct

17. Scharfschütze

Scharfschütze Waffennarr

Yup, thought so. That 300 yard qualification thing just reeks of arrogance...let's see him do it with mechanical sights. Are you trying to start a business by insulting the vast majority of your potential clientele before they even join? I'll be glad to go out there & show you how to shoot 1 MOA at 300 with mechanical sights but damn do we want to encourage or discourage potential riflemen? "Bring your A-game" what arrogance.