Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Instead of making a new thread every time I finish a project, you can just look here. Or you can skip it! I'll try to document a few per post to keep it browse worthy.

Completed 3/3/13, for member Miker84:

Completed 3/3/13, for member Eaglestroker (see what I did there? ;) ) I just picked up this rifle and was planning on selling the sling. The pad turned out way darker than the shade I was trying to dye, so I did another for the rig it went to. When I put this one on the rifle I couldn't take it off. Honestly talked me into the leather and the rifle.

Completed 3/3/13, Far left is for member blacksmoke08, the middle and left are for local customers. From left to right Dark brown 1.5" EDC D.S. with matte nickel heel/bar buckle, triple black 1.5" EDC D.S. with matte nickel heel/bar buckle, Walnut 1.5" EDC D.S. black stitching, black edges, polished roller buckle.

Completed 2/26/13 (3) Rifle cuffs, 45 cal loops, specifically for the 45 Colt Buffalo classic. (1) 1.5" EDC D.S. in dark brown, black stitching. (1) veg tan lined pancake, double cut, for a 3" S&W K-frame. For member Joe_S & Dhollis, and a friend of Drew's.

Completed 2/26/13, a trio of 586/686 pancake holsters. All triple cut, the black one for member miker84. The other two are currently homeless :)

Completed 3/3/13 is a nice selection of rifle cuffs. The natural one up front is for a 336Y, the second is completely natural (no oil or finish upon request) for a 45-70 buffalo classic, the third is for an 1894 .357 Mag and the fourth for a 336 30-30.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Let's fill in from last month, completed for member Joe S:

E-mail customer, matching dog collars:

Email customer, M&P 45 to match a belt he got from me:

Email customer from Colorado, 4" Lined GP100 rig.

Local customer 'initial tipped' belt.

Local customer Sig Compact, great little gun.

I'll post better pictures of this one later, email customers 2.25" ammo belt with matching holster for a S&W 24-3 44 Special. Unique to say the least!

This is a teaser for an MSGO member...

And a first attempt. Made a last minute decision to try it, next version will be better. This one rides WAY to high.

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
I'm not sure I like this thread; because of it I've discovered half a dozen things that I NEED now. I can feel my pockets emptying with every new picture :)

Very nice work

·
Premium Member
21,644 Posts
Darn -- that sure is some very nice work!!

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oO_Rogue_Oo said:
I'm not sure I like this thread; because of it I've discovered half a dozen things that I NEED now. I can feel my pockets emptying with every new picture :)

Very nice work
I like to call that a good problem to have :) Thank you for the kind words.

captain-03 said:
Darn -- that sure is some very nice work!!
Thanks Captain!

·
Registered
12,391 Posts
The arrowhead type weave looks familiar for sure. I got to find me a ol dirty thirty for you to dress up.

Your work has improved 10X's from the first holster I have gotten from ya and only getting better.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haven't updated this in a while, been to busy working I guess. This is a nice looking MP-1 Rig for a 1911, it's antiqued as well.

This was a custom ordered 1.75" Belt. I begged the customer to let me double stitch it but he wasn't having it, I love the contrast.

This is another custom, 1.25" 'dress' belt. It's slimmer in every aspect than my normal belts. I wouldn't offer this for carry unless it was a very small light weight gun.

Belts have been my most popular item as of late. This is a custom color as I don't offer a dark red standard - real pain to color without it looking purple.

Another rig in the same color:

Standard pancake and pouches for a southpaw. I love doing these - he had a plain belt done as well but it didn't make the photo session.

This is a rig I actually need to sell. I cut it longer than it needed to be, win some you loose some.

This is a custom 'backpack scabbard' design I'm working on for a customer. It's for a little Rossi pistol lever action, should be neat.

And another new design, the snap pancake. I have been working on this for a little while for an MSGO customer and am finally gaining some traction with the project.

Lastly I noticed I never posted better pictures of this one in this thread.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1908 Hammerless MP-1. The gun used is a 1903 with the 4" barrel versus the later 3.75" versions.

Shop helper Scott's Snap Jack small of the back (I do not offer small of the back holsters for sale at this time.)

2.5" K-frame Snap Jack:

3" GP100/L-frame Snap Jack:

Sig 229 With Rail Snap Jack:

2.5" K-frame Original Pancake:

3" GP100/L-frame Original Pancake:

1.5" EDC D.S. with rough out interior, G26/27/33 MP-1, and matching single mag pouch. I love the way this one came out:

2.5" SP101 and standard leatherman original pancakes:

Springfield XDs Original Pancake and mag pouch:

Glock 26/27/33 Original Pancake:

Sig 228/229 Non-rail Original Pancake:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts