Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Things have been at full tilt working to get what's left on open orders cleared out of my shop. This group was all finished in the last 10 days or so!

This is a rather plain 'SOB' holster for a 3" 1911. I don't promote or offer this in regular production but some folks can't make it work any other way.

Third Gen Smiths have been lacking from my line up, this one is for a 915 but will fit many many others.

Complete with cartridge slides this lined pancake is going to a new home in Tupelo to ride on a belt form the MSGO Belt Buy. They should go well together!

4" N-frame pancake with a heavy forward cant.

Several different 30/45 cal rifle cuffs including on fit for a youth stock H&R belonging to a friends little girl.

And a serious Cuff & matching lever wrap. This one really does it for me!

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
8,992 Posts
Ooo ooo mine next  :lol4: 
Love the rifle cuff! Kinda reminds me of someone's........haha mine  :p
Lever wrap!?!? Why didn't I think of that. Well I'm finally picking up my 357 lever this weekend and will need it leathered up so will just have to send in 2 levers when the time comes :2tup:

As always, EXCELLENT work. I do hate how easy you make it to reduce my checking account  :drink:

·
Premium Member
13,094 Posts
Great job...as usual!!!  :clap:

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mascott said:
As always, great looking work! :thumbup: 
scott
Thank you Scott!

SubGunFan said:
Your EXCELLENT work continues................ 

Thanks SGF! Seems like every time I'm really happy with a group, the next one is better. Good problem to have!

Ooo ooo mine next  :lol4: 
Love the rifle cuff! Kinda reminds me of someone's........haha mine  :p
Lever wrap!?!? Why didn't I think of that. Well I'm finally picking up my 357 lever this weekend and will need it leathered up so will just have to send in 2 levers when the time comes :2tup:

As always, EXCELLENT work. I do hate how easy you make it to reduce my checking account  :drink:
Figured you'd like that cuff! Congrats on the 357 lever as well  :)  I don't so much hate how easy it is myself. My sleep schedule on the other hand...

22lrfan said:
Great job...as usual!!!  :clap:
Thank you Marty!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts