Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Outlaw Steel Carry Gun Match Sunday, January 26, 2020 at Magnolia Rifle & Pistol Club in Byram.

Registration is open. If you think you might attend, please register.

Results of this match will be posted to Practiscore .

This match will consist of 5 stages with 5 targets per stage, set at 8 to 10 yards. Each stage will be shot 5 times with the total of your 4 best times being your score for that stage. Starting position for each stage will be your loaded gun placed on a barrel with you behind the barrel. One or two stages may require modest movement while on the clock.

Magnolia Rifle & Pistol Club is a cold range, so insure your carry gun is unloaded and in a case/bag before entering the range. There will not be a place for you to unload your gun once entering the range property. Failure to comply with these rules will result in a Match Disqualification.

The following divisions will be recognized:
  • Compact Revo - barrel length under 4 inches
  • Compact SemiAuto - barrel length under 4 inches
  • Unlimited - all other guns
Setup starts at 7AM and Check In/Registration closes at 8AM. Late arrivals will be turned away, no exceptions.

Please be courteous to your fellow competitors and arrive on time.

There will be a brief Shooters meeting after registration closes and then the match will start.

Match Fee
  • $11
  • Juniors $5
  • $6 those assigned to a setup crew

·
Registered
254 Posts
I will be signing up to shoot this, but I don't think it is going to happen. Went out to the range today, and the water is only about 6inches below the top of the old gate and into the range past the pavilion. Only ranges usable are #6, #7, and #8 right now.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
If you signed up on the registration link, you'll receive an email if the match is cancelled.
I'm not a gambling man, but I'm saying it's not happening because most ranges are still underwater

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We’ll have a status this afternoon or tomorrow from a Board member. If cancelled email is sent and it’s posted here

1 - 11 of 11 Posts