close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Oxford Moves More Left

Discussion in 'Press Talk' started by sand_man, May 5, 2016.

1. rigrat

rigrat Semper Fi

I hope the counsil members themselves have a incident where they are followed into the bathroom by one of these supposedly confused people and watched by them. Then maybe they will open their eyes and not risk the safety of women and little children because they want to allow a few immoral people to do as they please.

Blondie70, 45flattop and BasMstr like this.

2. granjack

granjack Distinguished Poster

Vicksburg
    Oxford, Alabama.

Q-Tip, maxhush, BasMstr and 2 others like this.
  3. mascott

mascott Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Oh you and your details! Nobody wants details!!

4. BasMstr

BasMstr Distinguished Poster

Sandy's just following the mainstream media guideline -- CLICK BAIT! :lol2:

5. rigrat

rigrat Semper Fi

LOL, I like it keeps me up to date.

BasMstr likes this.
  6. rebel4ever

rebel4ever I'll Play Dixie If I Want To MSGO Supporter

I think when a man steps into a bathroom with someones grand daughter in Oxford,Ms, as the movie say's, "there will be blood", law be damned.

Blondie70, mascott, rigrat and 2 others like this.
  7. rigrat

rigrat Semper Fi

I think all the women upon seeing a man enter should spray him with pepper spray and just claim they thought they was fixing to be assaulted. and call the police on the man.

8. sand_man

sand_man Grouchy Old Fart MSGO Supporter

I missed the AL part. My apologies to everyone.

9. mascott

mascott Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Not a problem!!! But we HAVE to make it at least seem like one.

10. granjack

granjack Distinguished Poster

Vicksburg
    Excuuuuuuuse me!:)

11. deadhead

deadhead Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Empty the can right in their face !!!!!!!!

12. GunnyGene

GunnyGene Distinguished Poster

Obviously, not many of y'all have spent time in Japan or other far east paradises. One can for all (or the side of the road) is pretty common unless you stick to places designed for the sensitivities of Americans. ;):)

13. maxhush

maxhush Distinguished Poster

NW MS
    Heck, I seen that drivin' through Kentucky on the Interstate before! :lol6:

14. rigrat

rigrat Semper Fi

Yeah India is like that everywhere. But this isn't India or anywhere else. It's the USA and our women and children shouldn't have to share a bathroom with a freak of a man that can't figure out his pecker belongs in the mens John at the urinal.o_O

deadhead, Blondie70, fordpkup and 2 others like this.
  15. GunnyGene

GunnyGene Distinguished Poster

Yeah, different cultures. Usually when they bump into each other it results in some very ugly warfare as they try to extinguish each other.

Clash of Civilizations (PDF): https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjKkKCW5MPMAhXDSyYKHYj6Dk0QFgg3MAM&url=https://www.hks.harvard.edu/fs/pnorris/Acrobat/Huntington_Clash.pdf&usg=AFQjCNGomD8Xdx4rszSWMhGAKbrGroLJoQ

16. rigrat

rigrat Semper Fi

I can remember my first time in India our company loaded us on a small bus and proceeded to drive us across India from Mumbia to Roger Mundry on the far east coast side. Remember when we stopped for the night and they put us up in hotels we went outside to look. A Indian on a moped saw us , kept staring and ran headlong into a car. LOL, I thought o'lordy someone is going to get killed. Also remember the old man that just lifted his garment and crapped on the side of the street before proceeding on with his cow.

Blondie70, CajunBP and BasMstr like this.