Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,525 Posts
Well, that's not worth a darn. Hope the police track him down soon, as I'm sure they will...they have undoubtedly already notified every body shop on the coast what color car to be on the lookout for.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Well that's taken to the extreme, he had guy pulled over that side swiped him why didn't he call the cops and have the dude arrested for leaving the scene if an accident? Now he's the one who will be arrested.

·
Registered
9,525 Posts
Well that's taken to the extreme, he had guy pulled over that side swiped him why didn't he call the cops and have the dude arrested for leaving the scene if an accident? Now he's the one who will be arrested.
The way I read the report, the guy who was sideswiped turned around and followed the perp, who came to a stop sign and got out and shot the man whom he had sideswiped. I agree he should have called the cops as soon as he was able to get the guy's tag #, but that might not have been until they got to the stop sign (fairly remote area, by the way); and he might not have had a cel phone...there are actually a few folks around who still don't have them!

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
The way I read the report, the guy who was sideswiped turned around and followed the perp, who came to a stop sign and got out and shot the man whom he had sideswiped. I agree he should have called the cops as soon as he was able to get the guy's tag #, but that might not have been until they got to the stop sign (fairly remote area, by the way); and he might not have had a cel phone...there are actually a few folks around who still don't have them!
I guess I misunderstood. I have a stomach bug today, I ain't thinking properly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts