close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Performance Enhancing Lube

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by Southern Reloading, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Southern Reloading

Southern Reloading Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Greetings MSGO'ers!
    After much discussion and thought it has been determined that Southern Reloading Supplies will be the exclusive distributor of Sum Guy Customs Lube. Both Art and I are very excited about this venture.
    We will make an initial offering at the beginning of next week. Currently being offered in the 1 ounce bottle with plans to add two larger sizes in the near future.
    And yes we will ship to anywhere for the costs of shipping. No upcharges. Also offer the lube on a wholesale bases to dealers and stores.
    So watch for the opening offer on Tuesday next week right here on MSGO. We thank you for all the interest on this amazing gun protection product, and look forward to getting it in your shooting boxes.
    Thanks again,
    Randy and Art

Trashy, L Smith, 22lrfan and 7 others like this.
  2. L Smith

L Smith Distinguished Poster

I would like to get Sum of that when you come back to the jackson area. Thinking I need some powder and primers also

Shrek and Sum Gy Custom Firearms like this.

3. blkout

blkout Distinguished Poster

Byram, MS
    I am looking forward to getting some of the fabled lube I have heard so much about.

4. Sum Gy Custom Firearms

Sum Gy Custom Firearms Distinguished Poster

Mr. Blkout you are close to us and is going to be a ton of good eatin and great folks here Sunday!! Just an Idea!
    :hiya::hiya:

5. Southern Reloading

Greetings folks.in Jackson this weekend at a skeet shoot. Hoping to be at the Classic in May. Haven't heard back from the shoot chairman yet. We are excited about this venture an look forward to it.
    See yall soon with a pill of lube.
    Randy

9d up, L Smith, Shrek and 1 other person like this.
  6. blkout

blkout Distinguished Poster

Byram, MS
    Hate that I am just now getting a chance to get on here and see your post, sorry I missed it

7. dhollis51

dhollis51 Distinguished Poster

Still haven't seen a price. Did I miss it?

8. Sum Gy Custom Firearms

I don't know if Mr. Randy has set a price on it or not!!! Shoot him a message! :D

9. dhollis51

I know several people have asked for the price and yall haven't posted it. It would be easier to just post the price than going through PM's

10. Sum Gy Custom Firearms

I would be more than happy to post it if I knew what it was. He as the distributor makes the price I am just mixing, bottling and labeling it. He has several things I don't. The contacts, the business sense and the where with all to successfully market and distribute it. He should be posting a price as of tomorrow.

BasMstr and fordpkup like this.
  11. Southern Reloading

Hey dhollis,
    The price will be posted tomorrow on MSGO. We are trying to make sure everything is Coversed prior to setting price. We will have a special introductory price for a couple weeks. Watch for it tomorrow. Randy

12. dhollis51

13. Southern Reloading

Hey Art
    Ok been trying to get an idea where to start. What do you think of a one or two week special introductory price of $6.00. To high or not enough. Then go to a regular price of like $7.50. Your thoughts.
    Tandy

14. Sum Gy Custom Firearms

As I said Mr. Randy you are the business man here. I will be happy with your decision!!:101010::101010:

fordpkup likes this.
  15. Southern Reloading

Ok I'll ask Jason. Don't want to give it away but yet charge enough. Coming out tomorrow . Talked to Jason an will pick up what he brought back. Or he gonna bring by here

16. Sum Gy Custom Firearms

I will say for less than the price of an ounce of E cig juice to keep you smoking and happy for a couple weeks this bottle of juice will keep a couple guns smoking and happy for several months!!:D
    :lol6::lol6:

MrGoodtime and fordpkup like this.
  17. para40

para40 Sr. Curmudgeon MSGO Supporter

Lamar Co.
    The clues are strong here! :hmm: