Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been down to Mitch's lately? Stopped in yesterday and noticed a couple of wood pistol boxes on the counter. Opened them up and guess what was inside? One was a 2nd model Colt 45 heavily engraved with original ivory grips. Opened up the other one and there lay a 1878 1st model. You ever notice these? :)

Michael let me handle them, but wouldn't let me shoot 'em. :( The boxes were also original.

·
Registered
16,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't tell me you didn't get pictures??? ;)
Didn't have my camera with me. He doesn't have pics of them on his website either. If I remember, I'll take a camera with me next time I go. Sorry.

·
Premium Member
2,340 Posts
Been down to Mitch's lately? Stopped in yesterday and noticed a couple of wood pistol boxes on the counter. Opened them up and guess what was inside? One was a 2nd model Colt 45 heavily engraved with original ivory grips. Opened up the other one and there lay a 1878 1st model. You ever notice these? :)

Michael let me handle them, but wouldn't let me shoot 'em. :( The boxes were also original.
Wondered if that was you yesterday, Mitch and I were visiting about peas and and a Norinco.
Wished I had spoken now! Nice vehicle by the way.

·
Registered
16,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wondered if that was you yesterday, Mitch and I were visiting about peas and and a Norinco.
Wished I had spoken now! Nice vehicle by the way.
Hey neighbor! I remember you.:) Had no clue that you were a member here. That's my wife's Cherokee, but she doesn't drive much anymore.

·
Super Moderator
13,396 Posts
Gunny I haven't seen them. Man I hate you and deadhead didn't start a conversation. You two would be like biscuits and gravy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts