Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,396 Posts
Phillip - was wondering if you are in your new building yet? If so I (we) would love to see some pictures....Thanks Mark
Nope. Slab was done 6 weeks ago. Building is paid for. Still waiting on the building guy to show up. He keeps putting us off. Bo talked to him yesterday in a not friendly manner and supposedly he will be here in a week or so. If not then I’ll be making a trip to Pontotoc. I’m tired of the bs and ready for a building and I want either it, the money, or some satisfaction soon. If we hadn’t dealt with this builder in the past and been pleased then I wouldn’t have been this patient

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Man I am sorry to hear this because while visiting with you in Hattiesburg I could tell how excited you were to get into it....Hang in there and if you decide you need to open up a can of woop-ass I think I know about 300+ Members that would show up to help........Mark

·
Super Moderator
13,396 Posts
Ok here’s an update. Building has been up for a couple months but between working on the road and weather have been slow getting it done. As of tonight all the electrical conduit to pass inspection is done and we pulled 2 runs of wire. Too wet to tie in water and sewer. One baby step at a time. I was holding off on posting pix til all the lighting was done. Right now we’re running on 2 of 7 overhead lights and extension cords.

·
Super Moderator
13,396 Posts
Phillip - You in your new building now? I am ready to come visit...Mark
Mark I’m about 90%. You can come anytime. The rain is killing me. I’ve been trying to pour the slab for the powder coating oven for 2 months. The plasma table is up and running, bandsaw is like new, and I’m set up to weld. Just need to build the oven and buy a sand blasting cabinet to be operational

·
Premium Member
6,232 Posts
You are heading for the finish line now.

Reactions: phillipd and 7557
1 - 18 of 18 Posts