close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTT Pistols & Misc.

Discussion in 'Guns for Sale/Trade' started by Evil Zim, Dec 31, 2017.

1. Evil Zim

Evil Zim Distinguished Poster

DE92AADD-24BF-4CA9-A2A4-CDBB7A027F88.jpeg Want to trade Berretta .22 21a with pocket holster and Taurus .380 738 with kydex BORAII pocket holster, Lee .380 dies and Lee .380 mold as well as misc. ammo for both. Looking to trade for or towards a basic decent quality AR in 5.56. No urgency or necessity but thought I I would see if there was any interest, and if not, I will just hang onto these two nice little pistols. Happy New Year to everyone in the MSGO universe.

Mesquite, phillipd, 1adam12 and 2 others like this.
  2. Jason0311

Jason0311 Distinguished Poster

Could you let me know if you decide to sell the Beretta? I don’t have an AR to trade but I do have cash to trade. ;)

3. rigrat

rigrat Semper Fi

The Beretta is a great little pistol. After my FIL passed my wife got the one we bought him many moons ago. I resides in the safe for now.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
    Cliff731 likes this.
  4. Evil Zim

Jason:

I’ll let you know. I have to go to New Orleans this week for business, but once I see if I get any traction on a trade, i’ll Follow up. The Beretta is a great little gun.

5. Evil Zim

Totally off topic.... I was contacted by a very polite (and i’m sure law abiding) MSGO member about purchasing one of these handguns, but I declined the sale because he was under 21. Because I have represented law enforcement for many years, I am uncomfortable selling to someone who could not otherwise buy a handgun through a gunstore/FFL holder. I’d appreciate any thoughts on the topic.

SLBcmtr likes this.
  6. Evil Zim

And going back on topic... if anyone has a decent trade to discuss, give me a yell.

7. Evil Zim

Will also consider trades for Mini 14’s.

8. ThatGuy

ThatGuy I could only pick one, extra money, or guns.

It's legal in the state of mississippi for a person of the ages 18-20 to own a handgun. That's state law, 21 is a federal law and thats why even though they can legally posses it at 18 in MS federal law bars ffls from selling them one

Burrabbit78 likes this.
  9. azsportpilot

azsportpilot Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

a simple solution is to require that the purchaser possess a valid MS Concealed Carry Permit as this proves they have passed an extensive background check... this is why many FFL's prefer selling to CC Permit holders as they are not required to make the NICS phone call, they simply document the CC Permit # on the form 4473

Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
    SLBcmtr and Quickeye like this.
  10. Evil Zim

Bump. Any trades would be considered before I oil this down. Thanks.

11. Evil Zim

Bump. Any trades would be considered before I take this down. Thanks.

12. Evil Zim

Bump. I am in the process of moving for work and I’ve decided I am going to hold off on any AR purchase for the time being. I will sell both pistols (including pocket holsters and ammo - Hornady Critical Defense for .380 and some regular ball ammo, and CCI for the .22) for $350. I will separately sell the .380 Lee dies and mold, as well as about a pound of cast slugs and a bunch of .380 brass for $60.00. I will be back in town on Saturday, January 20, 2018, and will meet with anyone with cash in hand and Mississippi DL for guns, and anyone with cash (don’t care if you can drive for reloading stuff) for dies, mold and bullets and brass.

13. cruiser

cruiser Distinguished Poster

You did the right thing. However Uncle Sam has no misgiving about issueing him one at 18.