Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,078 Posts
"Gulledge said Nekida Kennedy, Price Woullard, Fisher Simmons, Keeshawn Armstrong, Dejuan Armstrong, and Letarius Vanderbilt were all found and arrested."
From the names......I'm sure they were just good ol'boys

·
Registered
3,501 Posts

·
MSGO Court Jester
38,864 Posts
Wiggins was a small city, but after Katrina, it picked up quite a few people and grew in all the wrong ways.
As did a number of other cities and towns.. But even before Katrina we had just about any crime you could think of, just in fewer numbers than large cities. I think Hattiesburg is one of the the worst in growing crime rate.

·
Curmudgeon extraordinaire
8,082 Posts
As did a number of other cities and towns.. But even before Katrina we had just about any crime you could think of, just in fewer numbers than large cities. I think Hattiesburg is one of the the worst in growing crime rate.
Before Katrina, we never had home invasions.
Everything else, but not that.

·
Premium Member
20,396 Posts
I was born and raised in South Jackson, just north of Choctaw Village. We always slept with the door open and a latch on the screen door and all windows wide open. As you can tell we never had AC!

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Some of my favorites ...
Originatalie Alexis
Rohan RalphLauren
Sekitha
Kibresha
Censere
Tiyana
Alexus Niicole Mariie
Jalyssa Mae
Ja'Sire

P.S. friend's names found on Facebook page of Rohan RalphLauren.

·
MSGO Court Jester
38,864 Posts
They missed Female, pronounced
Fee mah li. She was born at Charity Hospital in the sixties.

·
Danged ole' Hermit...
13,364 Posts
They missed Female, pronounced
Fee mah li. She was born at Charity Hospital in the sixties.
And it was alleged the newborn's mother replied to the nurse who came around to get a name for the birth certificate that her little girl already had a name... it was printed on the card placed on the infant's nursery bassinet... F-e-m-a-l-e. ;)

·
MSGO Court Jester
38,864 Posts
That was the story.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts