close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Political Protest at a Donald Trump Rally in Commiefornia...

Discussion in 'Press Talk' started by Cliff731, Apr 30, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Cliff731

Cliff731 Danged ole' Hermit...

At a recent California GOP convention with Donald Trump giving a speech, all the crazies came out to protest... the La Raza crowd, the BLM crowd, the rabid feminists Hillary supporters, the anti-capitalist Bernie supporters, the Occupy Wall Street crowd, the Open Borders supporters... all funded by Soros' money.

Click on this link and take a look at some photos... protesters screaming, chanting, blocking access to roads and the convention center doorways, pushing police lines back, burning American flags while Mexican flags were unfurled... rocks tossed, a police car trashed... anarchy and chaos at every corner... and it's even alleged that Trump had to scale a barrier leaving the building once the event inside was over.

One obviously "open borders" and "La Raza" supporter was quoted saying this...

"We don't need a white man telling us that he's gonna build a wall in our land...we want him out!"

A sentiment echoed in this photo below...

[​IMG]

I think they've just about succeeded... beyond their wildest expectations, thanks to our current president's policy of non-enforcement of our immigration laws and policies promoting illegal immigration.

And even now, our president is rushing to naturalize as many "immigrants" as possible to vote in the 2016 election... while working fervently to flood our country with a mass of unchecked Syrian "refugees". With any luck, they will all end up in "Commiefornia" and singing "kumbaya" with California's Gov. "Moonbeam" Jerry Brown.

I should close this with some positive comments... addressed to our dear president...

Dear Mr. Obama,

It's been reported that you hope to hang out in Washington D.C. and live there after you move out of the White House... or perhaps move back to Chicago.

I would like to cheerfully suggest that you move to California and take up residence. After all, there's somewhat of a "ex-president" precedent for you guys to live in the Golden State.

Plus, with all I'm seeing above, there appears to be a multitude of your supporters to await you... and no doubt, they appear to be in dire need of a "community organizer in chief" to lead them.

Better yet, you could run for governor "president" of California once current Governor Jerry Brown's term has ended... and you know that Michelle and the girls are gonna love living there too! Lest I forget to also mention, it's way closer to Hawaii than those other places!! Oh my, and I almost forgot this... those golf courses in California that you like so much are there... and your rich pals you so love hitting the links with are waiting on you!!!

Signed,
    "A concerned citizen"​

2. Sum Gy Custom Firearms

Sum Gy Custom Firearms Distinguished Poster

What nice people!!! Just makes you want to join right in with their cause!!!! Never knew America was ever Mexico either! o_O:confused:

Cliff731 likes this.

3. fordpkup

fordpkup Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

A lot of America was Mexico. It's not now.

4. Sum Gy Custom Firearms

I do know some of the western states were and they have most of them back already! :lol6::lol6:

5. fordpkup

Texas was also part of Mexico.

6. Sum Gy Custom Firearms

Was in south Texas a few years back is still meheco!!! English is the second language there! :lol2::lol2:

7. fordpkup

English is almost the second language here!!:mad:

8. Cliff731

Cliff731 Danged ole' Hermit...

Sum Gy... Fordpkup is "spot on"... grab a highligher and a map of the U.S.A.

Mark a line around the borders of California, Texas*, Nevada, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, Washington, and Oregon, as well as portions of what would later become Oklahoma, Colorado, Kansas, Wyoming, and Montana.... down across the northern border of present day Mexico... along the Rio Grande too.

Used to be Mexico... they ceded it to us in 1848 after the Battle of Vera Cruz and the ending of the Mexican-American War with the Treaty of Guadalupe-Hildalgo.

* Texas was technically already "independent" as the Republic of Texas. Formal annexation of Texas into the U.S. was one of the causes of this little flare-up.

From this Wiki item...

"Under the terms of the treaty, Mexico ceded to the United States approximately 525,000 square miles (55% of its prewar territory) in exchange for a $15 million lump sum payment, and the assumption by the U.S. Government of up to $3.25 million worth of debts owed by Mexico to U.S. citizens."​

This was before gold and oil were later discovered in California... and some of them Mexicans still want it all back!

9. sand_man

sand_man Grouchy Old Fart MSGO Supporter

Give 'em back Commiefornifcation and much of the west coast too!

10. GunnyGene

GunnyGene Distinguished Poster

As I've said before; it's not who got to some piece of dirt first, it's can you hold what you've got.

However, it seems to me that in the last many years, going back even before Obama, that some of our countrymen are determined to give it away. I have a problem with that. :mad:

11. patchz

patchz Court Jester

Sounds to me like more reasons to vote for him.

deadhead, Driveshaft, mascott and 4 others like this.
  12. 45flattop

45flattop Distinguished Poster

Jackson
    "QUOTE="sand_man, post: 687396, member: 185"]Give 'em back Commiefornifcation and much of the west coast too![/QUOTE]
    Oregon and Washington state are just more low keyed but just as full of nutcases
    and other sleaze as CA. I think maybe the sierras and the cascades up through
    to Canada are all that's keeping that bilious bunch from spreading like bubonic
    plague east and considering the disturbing news lately out of Colorado, I wonder
    if they have tunneled through the coast ranges.:lol6: