close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

For Sale Porter Cable Cordless Tools

Discussion in 'Items for Sale/Wanted- Not related to firearms' started by DevilDog, Feb 20, 2017.

1. DevilDog

DevilDog Distinguished Poster

Porter Cable cordless tools. I had big plans to be a woodworker and build some shelves, picnic table and chairs, etc., but never did happen. I have used these around the house for small projects. Drill, jigsaw, circular saw, light, and router, all cordless. Set of router bits. Two chargers and two batteries. The tools all work perfectly (the router is barely touched). I cannot guarantee the batteries, but I know that they can be rehabbed at the battery store, or you can get replacements. Set is being sold as-is, $120 cash FTF in metro area. Firm on price. Probably $500 spent on this set. This is a very good deal for someone that needs them. If I recall I paid $80 for the router bits alone.
    Toolset1.JPG Toolset1.JPG Toolset2.JPG Toolset3.JPG Routerbits.JPG

phillipd, Mesquite and stewbaby like this.
  2. Blackbeard

Blackbeard Administrator Staff Member

Per user request, these are for sale again.

Mesquite likes this.

3. DevilDog

Thanks BB.

I'm not using these tools, and they are just taking up space. They are barely used. With a little battery rehab these things should be good to go.

Rachet_36 likes this.
  4. JMS39339

JMS39339 Distinguished Poster

Are these all 18V tools? Thanks...

turable.shot likes this.
  5. sigpro2022

sigpro2022 Distinguished Poster

19.2 volt
    Porter Cable power pack 8823

6. DevilDog

Yes, 19.2. The batteries with it work. Some just hold a charge better than others.

mascott likes this.
  7. mascott

mascott Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter