Mississippi Gun Owners banner

41 - 60 of 88 Posts

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
8,998 Posts
Is that a maverick 88?
Winchester 1300
Fastest pump I've ever shot.
Same. I have a sxp which is almost identical to the 1300 and it's a tad faster. It will smooth eject a shell and cycle all the way back on its own if shoot it one handed.

I have one......speed pump or some such thing. I like how if you try to sight one in the bolt just pops open on you lol
Great gun.
View attachment 231008
Mine is specifically defender model. Was my first long gun purchase as soon as I turned 18. Hasn't been shot much at all. Just there if I need it

·
Premium Member
1,495 Posts
;)

·
Gatekeeper to my corner of Hell.
19,400 Posts
If SHTF I'll just pick up the nearest machine gun up off the ground, if I make it that far.
And another reason I have always thought it was better to stick to standard Nato 5.56 be plenty of that to pick up too.

·
Registered
8,992 Posts
The Minie ball? Yeah.......more than my shoulder ever wanted lol
I’ve wanted to try the .730 Minie in it but haven’t had the time. Took Saturday to go pick up that 1911 and worked on the clean room at the shop today. Got insulted walls and ceiling with 4 AC vent pumping cold air today! Lol
I ain't scared:)

·
Blessed are the peacemakers
1,122 Posts
Nice. Do you have a 95 taco. I have a 96
I had one many years ago, a 95.5 (they started the Tacoma model halfway through ‘95) Tacoma was my first truck, dad used it as a work truck for several years before he gave it to me.
They’re good trucks, I still drive a Tacoma but it’s 4x4 and a little bit newer.

Reactions: RONIN79

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
I had one many years ago, a 95.5 (they started the Tacoma model halfway through ‘95) Tacoma was my first truck, dad used it as a work truck for several years before he gave it to me.
They’re good trucks, I still drive a Tacoma but it’s 4x4 and a little bit newer.
I have several trucks but my 96 is my gas saving work truck. 4 banger standard..30 mpg

·
Premium Member
12,027 Posts
If SHTF I'll just pick up the nearest machine gun up off the ground, if I make it that far.
But they don’t make 3/4 or 1” holes in things either. The idea for me is to have the available power to punch through hard and soft targets.
223/5.56 will do for people........what about people hiding behind things? There’s not much that a 300gn 458 penetrator round won’t go through. you’ll have to fire a few to bust sold bricks but they go straight threw sand bags and cinder blocks
I need to get an engine block down here at the house to test on.

·
Registered
8,992 Posts
But they don’t make 3/4 or 1” holes in things either. The idea for me is to have the available power to punch through hard and soft targets.
223/5.56 will do for people........what about people hiding behind things? There’s not much that a 300gn 458 penetrator round won’t go through. you’ll have to fire a few to bust sold bricks but they go straight threw sand bags and cinder blocks
I need to get an engine block down here at the house to test on.
That's when bring out the Mosin

·
Premium Member
12,027 Posts
That's when bring out the Mosin
Still a tiny hole.........you want things to leak as fast as possible and adsorption of as much energy as you can muster. Mechanical or organic lol

I will say I am a bit ignorant on the Mo-ZEEN rifles and the power they produce......but I am familiar with the nose produced. Especially a shortened one.......ho Lee hades lol
Very impressive fire balls........the one at Phillips M&G was loud......and I bet you could have BBQ’d chicken under the muzzle with the flame protruding from its muzzle.

41 - 60 of 88 Posts