Mississippi Gun Owners banner

61 - 80 of 88 Posts

·
μολὼν λαβέ
34,043 Posts
LOL, Mozeens are good for what they are.

·
Blessed are the peacemakers
1,122 Posts
I have several trucks but my 96 is my gas saving work truck. 4 banger standard..30 mpg
Nice looking truck, very similar to my first truck but mine had a shell, I have the small 2.4L I4 with the 5spd, it got pretty good economy on longer drives but in the Southern California traffic I averaged about 18.
Still a tiny hole.........you want things to leak as fast as possible and adsorption of as much energy as you can muster. Mechanical or organic lol

I will say I am a bit ignorant on the Mo-ZEEN rifles and the power they produce......but I am familiar with the nose produced. Especially a shortened one.......ho Lee hades lol
Very impressive fire balls........the one at Phillips M&G was loud......and I bet you could have BBQ’d chicken under the muzzle with the flame protruding from its muzzle.
My M44 Mosin isn’t that loud or concussive, especially not when compared to the 12.5” 556 without a suppressor but it does shoot a flame!

·
Gatekeeper to my corner of Hell.
19,400 Posts
Still a tiny hole.........you want things to leak as fast as possible and adsorption of as much energy as you can muster. Mechanical or organic lol

I will say I am a bit ignorant on the Mo-ZEEN rifles and the power they produce......but I am familiar with the nose produced. Especially a shortened one.......ho Lee hades lol
Very impressive fire balls........the one at Phillips M&G was loud......and I bet you could have BBQ’d chicken under the muzzle with the flame protruding from its muzzle.
You would have to search for it but there is a picture on MSGO that I took of msredneck shooting his Socom and somebody shooting a Mo-zeen side by side at Magnolia, you could have roasted a cow under them.

·
Premium Member
3,608 Posts
Nice looking truck, very similar to my first truck but mine had a shell, I have the small 2.4L I4 with the 5spd, it got pretty good economy on longer drives but in the Southern California traffic I averaged about 18.

My M44 Mosin isn’t that loud or concussive, especially not when compared to the 12.5” 556 without a suppressor but it does shoot a flame!
You should cut it down and turn it into an Obrez.

·
Deplorables Battalion Commander
26,143 Posts
And another reason I have always thought it was better to stick to standard Nato 5.56 be plenty of that to pick up too.
78878b7b243c8405c1408a974d4f4805.jpg

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
8,998 Posts

·
Blessed are the peacemakers
1,122 Posts

·
MSGO Court Jester
35,209 Posts
Or shoot first, with extreme accuracy.

Reactions: wllmkttrll

·
Registered
916 Posts
Mak90. Sporterized with a folding stock. No optic.

Reactions: BIGJOE38922

·
Registered
21 Posts
Nice. Decent eye relief on your acog? Mine I wish could get back even further, notice have about two more notches till hit rear site. Griffin armament rear site?
I still do the 2005 US Army nose to charging handle routine... haha, yes those are griffin armament m2 backup sights, I really like them because they are very simple, very rugged, and not plastic junk... I do wish the acogs had a bit more eye relief for sure, but I kind of get around it by extending the stock out only about 2 notches, I'm only 5'7'' so that helps too. but yeah, it's about 1 to 1.5 inches of relief at best, this one is the crosshair version.

·
Registered
916 Posts
61 - 80 of 88 Posts