Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to do some practice at Magnolia. I got four of Dan's PVC target setups. Questions, can you go downrange (as long as no one else is on that range) to set the targets out and practice as long as the shots are going downrange?

·
Registered
6,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Lane. You gonna shoot 8-1? I'll meet you down there if you wanted to get somr trigger time in. Really want check out that 34 of yours to see what I like or don't before I drop mine off with your smith.

·
Registered
15,550 Posts
Extremely doubtful...No USPSA for me till it cools off...I just can't take standing around in the sun for hrs waiting to shoot...Kicks my a$$

However I could let you do a "test drive" with my 34 sometime...but I warn ya...after you do...you won't wanna give it back....

·
Registered
6,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bring it when we meet Evan tomorrow if you can. I'd like to look at the sights. Course I won't take it out of the trunk or the back of the SUV. I really am deciding what are the best sights and I'd like to check out the trigger job. Don't want to airated by the Pearl PD for brandishing a firearm.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts