Mississippi Gun Owners banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
Let's go shoot some, we dont want to wound anything.
6,886 Posts
I also use the Blue Book as a guide when buying and selling. You can learn when the gun was made, where it was produced. Also there are many pictures that show how to appraise the percentage of a guns value. It is a guide and as a guide, certain guns may be worth more or less to you or me. If I am selling a gun from my collection, I ask the question, could I replace this gun? Is this model readily available or a different brand that is equal in quality and value?

·
μολὼν λαβέ
39,922 Posts
I prefer to use Budsgunshop and reduce according to condition.Auction sights to me usually don't represent the norm.

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
To me the value of a used gun is never more than 75% of the best price I can find for the same gun new. And goes down from there based on condition. I do NOT factor in tax and transfer fees etc unless they come in the box with the gun.

·
Registered
11,639 Posts
No problem. I love all mine as well, but when you don’t have enough to buy something outright, sometimes you gotta part with something that is less-loved than the rest.
Nooooo, if you really love 'em, you go to the Dollar General and use your $5 off receipt coupons, or Dollar Tree (I recommend the canned chicken tamales), and eat the cheap canned or frozen food until the new precious is paid off rather than sacrificing one of the lesser treasures. :D

Why do I have to keep re-explaining the basics of hoarding? :lol5:

·
Gun-Fu Wannabe; Just Living Life
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nooooo, if you really love 'em, you go to the Dollar General and use your $5 off receipt coupons, or Dollar Tree (I recommend the canned chicken tamales), and eat the cheap canned or frozen food until the new precious is paid off rather than sacrificing one of the lesser treasures. :D

Why do I have to keep re-explaining the basics of hoarding? :lol5:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts