Mississippi Gun Owners banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've read that there are competitions held in Carthage but I can't find a schedule/price.

Are there any others held near the Gulf Coast?

The only other place that I've read of is Altus in Baker, FL (next match in September).

·
Gatekeeper to my corner of Hell.
22,183 Posts
I've read that there are competitions held in Carthage but I can't find a schedule/price.

Are there any others held near the Gulf Coast?

The only other place that I've read of is Altus in Baker, FL (next match in September).
Gunline in Carthage has schedule of events on their website doesn't list fees though. Events | Gunline Shooting
They have a Facebook page that is very active, might check it out and ask about the fees.

Reactions: Valspar

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We don’t have nothing. Don’t come round here boy. :)
Since I have no idea who you are or where you live, your answer makes about as much since as a Biden speech.
Care for a snack while you compose your thoughts?:)

·
Gatekeeper to my corner of Hell.
22,183 Posts
Since I have no idea who you are or where you live, your answer makes about as much since as a Biden speech.
Care for a snack while you compose your thoughts?:)
View attachment 274132
Don't know him either, but do know he's from Carthage and his post was most likely meant as a joke.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Don't know him either, but do know he's from Carthage and his post was most likely meant as a joke.
You are correct Sir. As usual the vast majority of my internet time is spent trying to be comic relief. The world is too serious and sad. I try not to be. That and I am a pretty good troll. :ROFLMAO:

·
μολὼν λαβέ
38,774 Posts

·
μολὼν λαβέ
38,774 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts