Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
I’ve gotten to handle that particular flavor before although I do not own one. As far as an AK goes they are descent from the several times I’ve fired one. Not a beauty queen or over-engineered but it’s like an old hooker it’ll put out ..... I’d place them below fime, VEPR, arsenal, and the good wasrs but above most other things (probably the best one where the parts are made in the US).

My litmus test for any weapon I buy is essentially that if something really bad ever happens and I had 5 minutes to grab my crap and leave my home, would I be concerned with the durability/dependability of the weapon. If it were all I had (not is it enough gun, or the right gun for all jobs, but does it go boom when the trigger is pulled and can it be used hard and put up wet and still run). If this gun were mine and that question was asked, I would definitely not be ashamed to carry it.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I have 4 of them and anything GF3 and up is good. No problems with them yet. I did break the lower handguard release lever playing with different stocks and they paid shipping to and from to fix it, I thought that was great customer service since it was my fault. Check AKOU, Robs been doing his 5K shoots with them.

·
Registered
760 Posts
I have 4 of them and anything GF3 and up is good. No problems with them yet. I did break the lower handguard release lever playing with different stocks and they paid shipping to and from to fix it, I thought that was great customer service since it was my fault. Check AKOU, Robs been doing his 5K shoots with them.
Yes.... I second this ......AK operators union is awesome.

·
Registered
33 Posts
You should check out the Fox Wbp AKs made in Poland or get you a good Zastava M70 made in Serbia. Im sure PSA makes an efficient rifle but for a little more, you can get something to be proud of. Both pop up on Atlantic Firearms, just have to be patient and have a quick buy finger. The rifle you show is in stock for a reason.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
38,417 Posts
Lol , yeah price.

Reactions: onlymaroonmatters

·
Registered
830 Posts
I've handled the AK pistols and the fit and finish looked great for an AK IMO. If I was in the market and the price was right Id send it, but it'd be on the new AK103 they released.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I broke down and dropped my BidenBucks on this and 6 pmags. I'm sure that's what Creepy Uncle Joe had in mind when he bribed us.....uh, gave us a "stimulus" from our own stolen tax money: buying from an American company employing skilled American workers.
This could only be better if they had the braced AK pistols available!

·
μολὼν λαβέ
38,417 Posts
Pic or it didn't happen.....oh wait...it didn't......;););)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts