Mississippi Gun Owners banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
How do grip angles compare to a Glock etc?
Looks to be similar to a Glock. If you want a 1911ish grip angle, get a P80 or use the OT Defense jig to remove your Glocks grip hump.

Reactions: rigrat

·
Registered
13 Posts
So how many have bought , used and prefer the Dagger to the Glocks? Their price is outstanding and its my understanding they are basically a gen 3 Glock and use Glock mags. But here of late I have seen a more than a few being put up for sale on here. That makes me ask is there something wrong with them or is it people are just selling stuff to survive in the Biden end of days?

So are they as good as a Glock? Would you buy one instead of a Glock?
Have you considered looking at the Mossberg MC2C? Same price as the PSA Dagger but has less holster and aftermarket options. I've heard nothing but good things about it though, and it looks nicely built - just nobody things about Mossberg for pistols. The general consensus I've found seem to place it somewhere between a SIG p365 and Glock, but I've never shot one myself.

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
13,364 Posts
Have you considered looking at the Mossberg MC2C? Same price as the PSA Dagger but has less holster and aftermarket options. I've heard nothing but good things about it though, and it looks nicely built - just nobody things about Mossberg for pistols. The general consensus I've found seem to place it somewhere between a SIG p365 and Glock, but I've never shot one myself.
But does it take Glock mags??

·
μολὼν λαβέ
40,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
But does it take Glock mags??
This. I already have a G17 that takes G19 mags. So have mags thinking of adding a second low cost Glock-a-like.

·
Premium Member
2,515 Posts
Well I be damned. I had to look it up and sho enuf it does. I stand corrected. Also read it takes sig sights.
Your damnation aside...🤣...it needs to use the double stack glock mags fer me to get it...don't have a 43...but do a 19.

Hard to beat a combat armory frame with a PSA slide too...
Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Revolver

·
Hiding in plain sight.
2,325 Posts
Your damnation aside...🤣...it needs to use the double stack glock mags fer me to get it...don't have a 43...but do a 19.

Hard to beat a combat armory frame with a PSA slide too... View attachment 308871
Been looking at those frames...... and debating on another G19 P80 frame. I like the P80, but need to handle the combat armory

·
μολὼν λαβέ
40,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
21 - 35 of 35 Posts