Mississippi Gun Owners banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a question about some .223 brass: has anyone reloaded any "RORG" brass? If so, how did it work out? Have a couple of friends that run a range and gathered up some of this brass, so I figured I'd ask if anyone has reloaded this brand of brass. I have some brass that is stamped RORG "93" and "63" if I remember correctly. Thanks for any input.

Philly60 (Dan)

· Registered
2,327 Posts
I have reloaded a ton of it. It is military so you will need to get the crimp out. I use the hornady swager/crimp remover and it works perfectly. I have some RORG brass that I have reloaded over 6 times and still looks great. I believe its british brass, Royal Ordinance something.

· Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lt.Dan said:
I have reloaded a ton of it. It is military so you will need to get the crimp out. I use the hornady swager/crimp remover and it works perfectly. I have some RORG brass that I have reloaded over 6 times and still looks great. I believe its british brass, Royal Ordinance something.
Lt.Dan, gotcha. I must have over 1200 cases of it. I invested in a Dillion Super Swage and I've finally got a chance to use it. You shooting this brass out of a bolt or AR?

· Registered
2,327 Posts
Im shooting it out of my DPMS AR. You want to get rid of any brass? I'm always looking for more.

· Premium Member
21,635 Posts
Good brass -- Use it all the time!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.