Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on a business trip and stopped at Gary's in West Point and saw one of those .22 H&K MP5. It seemed pretty high quality but was a pricey $450 used. Anyone have any experience with these?

·
Registered
381 Posts
I heard someone else took up production.

The people that I know that have one have liked them. That price is about $50 less than a new one cost.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Well, the suppressor belongs to my brother ( stamps in his name). He put it on to take the pic, had to take it off before I brought it home. :(

·
Registered
381 Posts
SilentHitz said:
Well, the suppressor belongs to my brother ( stamps in his name). He put it on to take the pic, had to take it off before I brought it home. :(
That would be fun no doubt! :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Oh it is, gonna havta get a can of my own one of these days. Still so much fun to shoot, I went ahead and bought a flat (6,300 rds.) of .22lr

Should last me a few days. :lol4:

·
Registered
381 Posts
SilentHitz said:
Oh it is, gonna havta get a can of my own one of these days. Still so much fun to shoot, I went ahead and bought a flat (6,300 rds.) of .22lr

You mean it will last that long :128:

·
Nocturnal Specialties
7,310 Posts
SilentHitz said:

Where did you happen to get a flat from? what brand? :blink:

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Stock is a GSG, my brother ( and dealer) found it on E-Bay...ammo is Remington, I'll have to get back to you on the source...forget where he ordered it from. Got both about October of last year, and I suffer from CRS LOL

I'll give him a call tonight and see if he remembers...sure it's on his records.

Edit: My bad, forgot to add ammo is golden saber plated HP.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
He just sent me an email, he ordered it from Sports South. Was $231.00, about $250 shipped and that was for the Remington Gold 36gr copper hollow point, not the
cheesy stuff...glad he had records of it, cuz I couldn't remember chit lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts