Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's kinda of like what comes 1st the chicken or the egg?

I've seen it recommended actually on a competitive shooting forum

Trying to get ya'll to weigh in

·
Registered
15,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well I'm kinda trying to get our local NRA firearms instructor and world class shooter to weigh in.....

Cliff where U be Bro?

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
Yes.......Take a USPSA Range Officer Course. It helps you understand the rules, especially if a call is made for, or against you.

Bottom line: It makes you a better shooter. It was some of the best money I ever spent on my shooting.

·
Registered
15,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
a 38 yr old bucket list is diff. than a 50 yr old bucket list

Thanks Cliff...Yes USPSA RO Course

Now where do I go to get that done?

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
man I'm tired of The Bucket List. If you wanna do something do it. If you wanna wait until near death then wait. A list aint gonna do ya no good when you dont get another tomorrow. What is your family gonna do with a list? Read it at your funeral? This was not meant as a rant, but get off your azzes and do what you want to do. You may never get another chance!

·
Registered
15,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey bigsig...I appreciate ya man! U R right

Has anyone ever told you that you might be wound just a little "TIGHT"!

:j/k:

I run this stuff through on the forum cause I don't know....and I figure there might just be a few more newbies...or those thinking about getting started that are having the same thoughts....

I'm taking care of it...as soon as I find out where to go...If it was an NRA course I could go see Cliff...since its USPSA...gotta go do more homework....I've read through the rules and they are substantial...How can you play the game better if you don't know the rules?
:OT1:

·
Registered
6,622 Posts
Beladran said:
aint that like learning to fly befor you learn to drive?
Good analogy but it actually helped me on the rules so I didn't get DQ'ed. Learned a lot though, head was about to bust from all the new info. Troy was a good guy and a good teacher.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts