Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
y the heck to gun companies not make any pink guns bigger than a .380. i would love to have something either with pink pearl grips or something like the sig mosquito in pink but i dont want to buy anything smaller than a .40. do they not think women shoot bigger calibers :pullhair: ok. im thru. thank u for listening while i rant

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Well, I realize that it will cost a little but you could always get the gun you want and have it Duracoated in pink. I'm sure that's an available color. Then add some custom grips and you'll be ready to go. Just a thought...

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i've thought about that b4 and still may end up doing it. just annoys me that as far as we have supposedly come with equality of the sexes that they dont make high caliber pink guns

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not saying i would expect them to be stocked many places, but i would like to be able to custom order one. i wouldnt mind paying extra to get it custom

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
I have seen pink glocks before . A girl had one at one of our USPSA shoots before I thought it was pretty cool.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Joe S. said:
and i can swear i have seen a S&W done in pink???
It's not all pink, but Smith and Wesson does make the Julie Goloski-Golob pro model M&P with pink grip inserts. It also has an Awareness ribbon engraved on the slide and a portion of the proceeds are donated to a Breast Cancer Awareness Charity. It only comes in 9mm though because that is the USPSA and IDPA caliber of choice, but I imagine you could get the grip inserts separately and they will fit on M&P's of different calibers:

More info on the M&P JG model here.

STI (www.stiguns.com ) used to sell pink grip frames for their high capacity competition guns, but now they only list them in black, gray, red, and blue. However, they did come out with a small carry gun that comes in 9mm or .45 that supposedly was designed with input from ladies that work for STI. It's called the "Elektra":

More info on the Elektra here.

·
Gatekeeper to my corner of Hell.
21,148 Posts
Somebody ought to be shot for doing this to a Sig.

·
Registered
15,550 Posts
If you want custom...go see a gunsmith...

They all can "bling" one out for you...duracoat is no biggie

Mr. Clean on here does some pink rifles every now and then...

whatever floats your boat....all it takes is $

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
bubbat, it is an ugly Sig for sure, but if thats what it took for the owner to carry it, then there will be one less unarmed victim walking around.

Ceracote.. is the best.................

·
Registered
8,207 Posts
I think that would be awesome! Picture a would-be rapist shot to death by a woman carrying a "Hello Kitty" Sig!!!!! :rambo:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts