Mississippi Gun Owners banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As many of you know, RCBS offers a lifetime warranty of their products and you don't have to be the original owner. I have one of their Uniflow powder throwers (as well as others) and the plastic powder hopper started having problems. I started using a double-base powder in it. The powder grains started to lightly dissolve the plastic and caused the powder grains to stick to the walls. It turns out that the nitroglycerine component of the powder was the culprit.

I called RCBS's customer service and explained the problem and explained that I wasn't the original owner. They were great, saying that it was no problem. They sent me a free replacement hopper at no charge.

It's nice to deal with a stand-up company.

Best
Doc

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have one of their presses, lots of dies, and several other tools. Any time I have called with a problem, they have taken care of it. I'll continue to be a customer.

·
Registered
7,609 Posts
I bought a RCBS tumbler from Bargain Hunt for $11, the latch on the top shell was broke. I sent an email wanting a new top cover. Figured I'd have to buy it. Nope, it's covered, got my address and I waited 5 weeks. Another email, I'll get on it right now. 2 days later I have a whole new tumbler delivered.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Over the years if I had a problem with any RCBS products, they were always nice on the phone and shipped very fast most every time they added extra parts or sent me a new replacement free of charge, Dillon has always done the same fast and no charge.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts