Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I can find a new or good used one locally? All the stores around Jackson are out. Also, any info on whether this thing is worth $100.00? :tophat:

·
Premium Member
21,644 Posts
If you load a lot of rifle; it is worth it ... I do not know of a local source ...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey, I saw that rebate but hav'nt sent it off yet. If BP can't get you one, Vans usually keeps them in stock. Much cheaper from Midway but I try to support my locals. $129.00 at Vans. :thumbup:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Well I try to buy local when I can, but I had about 40 bucks in rewards points I needed to get rid of; was buying was other stuff, seen the trim mate back at Christmas and I told myself that was my next reloading purchase. bout same price as van's if you throw in shipping.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I really like this one. I ordered a primer pocket uniformed and flash hole uniformer. They work great. Good luck with yours. :tophat:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
By the way, have they got the reloading stuff stocked at BP yet? If you're ever through Mobile, the BP just east of the bridge has a well stocked reloading dept. :thumbup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts