Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to be 98 deg. :sunny: Saturday at Bogue Chitto for the F-Class match. It will like be laying on a skillet on the firing line by 10:00 am. X-Ring and I are bringing two canopys, two generators and four fans. I know some of the other guys are bringing some more fans and a couple on more canopys. Bring plenty of water and stay hydrated and lets have a good time sending rounds down range.
:gun:

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Hopefully Scott will bring a couple of canopys that way we can cover the whole firing line and get out of the sun.

·
Registered
6,622 Posts
Hope ya'll get the match in before the rain. Ya'll post some video, I'd like to go watch but I got Saturday filled up.
Good luck to all ya'll.

·
Registered
15,550 Posts
Ok...It was a great day...zero sun...no mirages...very little wind

mstropyhunter took the cash with a 200

I picked up this little jewel...it shot a 197 this am...with x-ring at the helm....

·
Registered
15,550 Posts
all the comforts of home....shade and fans

X-ring...next time someone with a real camera needs to take a group pic...

best I could do with a 2 MP Iphone

·
Premium Member
21,644 Posts
Man -- I enjoyed those pictures!! Thanks for sharing ...

·
Registered
15,550 Posts
Dem Targets look huge up close...but they aint at 600 yards

X-Ring gets us lined out this am.....

More pretty tools of the trade....Check out the "bling factor" on the bolt knob of that brown one........ :drool:

Dixie Precision Rifles, Brandon, MS

·
Registered
947 Posts
We got several pics of the entire group, the pits, and the range that Betty posted 25 pics to her Facebook profile this morning. I'll try to get them posted later this week. I'm beat and turning in. It was a great match, we all have improved. Having seven tents, 3 generators, 5 fans and an enthusiastic group on an overcast July day made it a perfect day for shooting. Check back later in the week, I'll get those pics posted

·
Registered
15,550 Posts
we don't care about no Facebook on here...Get em posted...!

How'd you like shooting next to the 300 Win Mag?... :evil:

·
Nocturnal Specialties
7,316 Posts
msredneck said:
we don't care about no Facebook on here...Get em posted...!

How'd you like shooting next to the 300 Win Mag?... :evil:
:128:
Boom!!
I did take the brake off for everybody. I would have gotten thrown out if i had left it on for sure.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts