Mississippi Gun Owners banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased an Aero Upper 308. Looking for recommendations on a low cost option for the lower. I keep reading where PSA lowers do not work well with Aero Uppers.

I usually just buy complete lowers for AR-15's. I am not against building my own for the AR10, but if price is reasonable, I would rather buy one already built.

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
Normally I would get anything Aero from Schuyler Arms, but it looks like they're out for the weekend. B. Kings is good also, and it looks like they still have some complete lowers in stock. Act fast though because these prices will be gone soon, and you'll have to wait for another holiday to see them again.

·
Premium Member
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Normally I would get anything Aero from Schuyler Arms, but it looks like they're out for the weekend. B. Kings is good also, and it looks like they still have some complete lowers in stock. Act fast though because these prices will be gone soon, and you'll have to wait for another holiday to see them again.
Sorry...did not see this in time. When I saw a lower for 89 I jumped on it. Thanks for the info tho.

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
I purchased one of these lowers when the price dropped to 89. Mine had an issue holding the magazine with an aero lpk. The magazine could shake free. I called aero and they had a bad batch recently that made it through QC and were trying to find the serial number range affected. I sent mine in last week for warranty repair, so just a heads up to check it ASAP before building it out only to have to send the lower back

1 - 9 of 9 Posts